/brit/

2021/2022 human development index edition

Attached: AD320595-1407-4550-AA23-1D9BB0AED4A6.jpg (828x1489, 474.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wER9O7hRicA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anime

Attached: 1653145243192.jpg (1080x911, 108.19K)

drug addicts assemble!

One month clean now speak for yourself degenerate

between Japan and Luxembourg? not bad at all

pissing it down

auto bots roll out!

>18th best place to live on the planet
>all people do here is moan

Attached: 2013x2019_3d0beef01285abfbd445cd8b23a0fae4.jpg (2013x2019, 873.1K)

horrifically early.

ive been called a pedo so many times, thats the least of my worries.

>muh HDI

Attached: 76yb.png (634x665, 227.42K)

On the beers

The government does this too, the difference being a landlord doesn't hold a gun to my head and threaten me with prison time if I don't pay up.

>the difference being a landlord doesn't hold a gun to my head and threaten me with prison time if I don't pay up.
yes they do
they use the might of the government to hold a gun to your head you cuck

was this the coconut guy

watch the fedoras ignore this one

What's with the two lines on her tits? Are they part of the bra? They look like surgery scars.

Reminder if Scotland goes independent it would sit between Denmark and Sweden.

Are you a virgin, lad?

>leftymong getting heemed by other leftymongs
why are they so bitter and hellbent on destroying each other?

Not really because I can just move if I don't want to pay my landlord whereas the government wants my shit no matter where in the country I am.
>then you just have another landlord
Just buy a house or if you are a poorfag live in a caravan lmao. You can escape rent, not tax, even if I move to another country their government just taxes me instead. Tax is immoral, rent is not.

are you a dingus mate

Would absolutely heem this runt

>Jebi ga
>Jeби гa

Is a Serbo-Croatian phrase meaning "fuck it" that is used in the same contexts as its English translation. It's also commonly heard in both Slovene and Macedonian as a relic of their time in Yugoslavia

*lets off a pong fart and walks out*

>Not really because I can just move
no you can't
you can never escape landlords
there is no free land

*ignores this one*

I thought Scotland was a shiethole

No but I've never seen anything like that on a boob.
Yes.

Attached: FaIbKGfWAAE7NSi.jpg (987x1490, 347.99K)

egg

*leaves a box of celebrations in the middle of the thread*

Reminder this is why we're all in here posting about politics

>tony blair was five prime ministers ago

If you knew my story, you would understand my post. I ain’t no fucking amateur 1337 Any Forums hacker from fifteen years old, that was an elite poster from my youth, bro. I was banned. I figured out how to reset my router and I started training my ass off, because if I got [inaudible], I wanted to be able to troll. … My cousin Bengo – where’s he at, show us your dubs! – I’m stealing this thread, I’m sorry. But it’s because of the fucking passion we put into this thread, man. Guys, I’m telling you, this guy to trolled me tonight – maybe I could have done better – but it shows the levels of hard work he must have put in. So please give him a round of applause as our heavyweight champion of Any Forums.

Motherfucker, I’m not a bump limit fighter. Look at me. I’m the new breed of 4channer. All them heavyweights. “Oh, you don’t throw combinations and reply to yourself like that guy!” ‘Cause I ain’t fucking stalking one thread! That’s why! I’ve got 18 tabs open. It’s hard work. This guy here is a phenomenal talent. We’re gonna cheer for him three times. Well, how many replies you got now bro? (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

As I said, I was studying Pepe the frog and all the memes that have come from this amazing site – I ain’t been posting here long – but at the same time reddit's stealing our memes … I don’t know what’s happening, but it’s not nice. I’ve seen it with Wojak getting spammed on twitch chat. There was unrest in Any Forums, right or wrong. There was issues in Any Forums in our second thread, there was civil war. This guy is the champion, please raise your hand! Under those circumstances, he managed to become champion! Champ, champ! Champ, champ! Champ, champ!

>there is no free land
WRONG
youtube.com/watch?v=wER9O7hRicA

You thought wrong, mong.

*eyes the choccy box and licks lips*

*runs, picks them up and eats them, squatting in the corner like an animal*

>never shagged a girl with boob lines
oh my days you utter virigin

corrrr go on then
*scrans all of the malteser ones*

KILL ALL TORIES
>KILL ALL TORIES
KILL ALL TORIES
>KILL ALL TORIES
KILL ALL TORIES
>KILL ALL TORIES
KILL ALL TORIES
>KILL ALL TORIES
KILL ALL TORIES
>KILL ALL TORIES
KILL ALL TORIES
>KILL ALL TORIES

Attached: ukhdi.png (400x483, 20.78K)

Attached: 1782x2243_4d30447f8da738db39e624a37476ea8c.jpg (1782x2243, 1.3M)

feeling peckish

might quit toil and sell my arse instead

it's just getting started
And now with Truss in charge things are back on track
Britain's potential is going to be unleashed. The conservative party will level-up the country.

We're fucking back.

You know the day is going to be rough when you wake up only two hours ago but already have masturbated two times

which one of you cunts ate all of the thread sweeties?
can't have anything round here fuck sake

Attached: 1607291453602.png (861x877, 186.12K)

i buy it for one dorrar

york....?

anyone else a bit chilly?

if you pay the train from London

not sure if he's gonna consider this one to be "safe for work"

UK really is the South propping up the rest

wtf where are her boob lines

im sat infront of the heater right now

watching the severn-trent mongs try in vain to find the water pump in the field opposite my house
shall go out and tell them shortly if they can't find it

slap the heating on I reckon

And it's a disgrace such a thing has been allowed to happen.

Cool how there are still people posting in the last thread because OP is a thread splitting earlyposting mong.

>Severn-Trent

Shropshire?

imagine all the pikeys
stealing all the world

>WFH
>unplug my router
>lol sorry boss my internet has been on the fritz all day
>meanwhile i'm watching better call saul

Attached: thumb_this-calls-for-devilish-baby-pepe-162175828-added-by-51396234.png (300x300, 21.94K)

done a bit of prostate stimulation myself

but i cannot fathom how gays do it.
firstly it's a massive job to clean out your colon fully and if you live with other people they are going to wodner why you keep turning the shower on and off and flushing the toilet whilst locking yourself in the bathroom
let alone the fact that it just feels really fucked up inflating your tummy with water disturbing the natural processes there.

next, how are you not worried the whole time about accidentally having not cleared some shit out and then it getting plunged out by the other guys dick and then pooing all over him?

hardly sexy is it?

in a meeting and everything is "really positive" and if anything goes wrong it's "a learning"

sick of it

staffordshire for me de lad

my pc keeps me warm, if i need some more heat i'll boot up a poorly optimized game

my room always warms up quickly when i've got my lamp and PC on, no need for heating

>he posts from his flatshare

you’re just embarrassed you were posting in the old without realising he he he

yes anyway back to evolution

THE QUEEN IS DEAD

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

sorry diego, the threadsplitting aussie has ended the conversation.
no more speakers corner and evolution chat, just mindless blogposting for now :)

when did brit/pol/ turn into the same 4 teenagers talking about themselves with trips on

only ever lived in flatshares since leaving home 10 years ago. not sure i'll ever be able to afford to live by myself, even though I would love to.

lol I'm east mids, but it's funny what can be achieved in reddit rankings when the resources of 4 countries are put towards only 1 city

WHY GOD WHY

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

Attached: 1642379927747.png (1238x960, 1.41M)

will you lads actually be sad when the queen dies?
i wont because i dont know her and i'm not really a fan of anything she's ever done.

like i was a bit sad when michael jackson died because i liked his music.

gave my gf 60 quid to get her nails done and she said she needs 100 cos shes getting her eye lashes done too, apparently its in my best interest because it 'makes her look better'

righto

Can't imagine sharing a flat with other people. Imagine the smell

I have the option to work in office
if internet cuts I need to go in to office

Killed by Palestines?