What if you got magical attack from ero ninja and you have to turn to be tiny japanese old man...

What if you got magical attack from ero ninja and you have to turn to be tiny japanese old man, and if you could inpregnate all of those girl and rise the birth rate of japan then you can be back to yourselves, but if you failed it you can not be back to yourselves forever. (Semen is all healthy and strong ) what do.

Attached: 05A8B317-21E2-43CA-91D7-2056CA3D94F3.jpg (600x439, 77.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbK3AwGXihQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

haha yes! i love japan!!!

I don't want to turn back.

Attached: 1660155143531613.jpg (957x745, 123.52K)

Problems is ovum of those girls are very stubborn so you have to do very hardworking everudays to accomplish to impregnate all of those girls ,
Also problems is if you failed impregnated them with in 1week ,3 other extra tjose items girl appered too. so you really have to do seriously or else you can not back to yourselves forever.
Rising birth rate is our immediate duty.

>ugly bastard self insert kino
sign me up

Attached: 1662635364264.jpg (1280x720, 46.51K)

sigh... ok I'll do it... for japan...

Are you sure? Read this. This duty is very hard working.

leave the eggs fertilizing to me private hernandez

Im tanaka shinsuke

ganbare, shinsuke-san. nihons birthrates need you

Attached: D461598B-7562-4724-A076-637651ADCC2C.gif (500x281, 1.01M)

I do my best!!

would only fuck married women

What if you hunt and kill ero ninja first and if it doesn't help bring back you, kys.

Ero ninja is very strong and you cant kill it at all.

No comprises man, ero ninja must die or despell. You literaly losing nothing at that point.

Tiny old man henge no jitsu will aoutmatically disappear if you could impregnated all the girls as mission.

does ero ninja have a jutsu that turns you into a kid that has to satisy neglected big breasted japanese housewives instead? asking for a friend

I'd do it all just so I can kiss the short haired girl next to him. You can even kill me instead of turning me back to normal, she's a literal angel.

No way, Free Will > something else. Ero ninja messed with free will, and now it's time for Jack to let's it rip.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbK3AwGXihQ

You can choose to turn to be Shota henge or back to normal after you accomplished the old man henge duty first

But you have to impregnate all of them. Bot only short haired one. Yoir mission is rise of japanese birtn rate by the jutsu of Ero ninja.

Because you are hostage of ero ninja...
And ero ninja is also the girl so she can not do this mission by herself.

can I get a shirt haired girl for myself after I'm done? she needs to be my wife

You can do it desu.

There is no hostage situation. Only the will to make a choice.

In that case turn me into the old man today, I will bring Japan back to glory and populate the world with samurai.

Ok
This rusian guy is jinchuriki and ero ninja will get him to make you tiny old man.

Chūnibyō