In my country you’re considered borderline autistic if you have a passion or serious interest in anything that...

In my country you’re considered borderline autistic if you have a passion or serious interest in anything that isn’t completely normie-tier like photography or traveling

Attached: tired.jpg (236x236, 10.01K)

For me? yeah traveling, hiking, cooking, working out at the gym. Music is my life.

>I'm autistic in normieland

I’ve noticed non-anglos tend to be a lot more normalfag than anglos on this site.

In frozen hell-holelandia non-autists are considered weird so their extroverts congregate here

>hiking
>gym
>cooking
>music
>traveling
Those are literally my main hobbies, add movies on that. Im far away from normie.

t another finn

I like hiking. Surely this is considered weird in America because people don't walk there.

post tissis

But autism is the norm in Binland

A woman thought I was weird because I like cooking

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

It's easier to be a normalfag in Anglo countries so only the most autistic Anglo freaks end up here

i dont think you wanna see my mantitties

Cooking is the most beta-male hobby imaginable.

Gordon Ramsay would slap you if you said that in his presence

He’s the one (1) exception

my passion is classical guitar and flamenco, i even have the long nails but i've never gotten shit for it
correct, you are a turbonormie
understandable if you're cooking dutch "food"

Attached: 9881130A-7E10-4D51-9C22-5AEF59D0A409.jpg (1936x1903, 247.26K)

Gordon Ramsay is a little baby compared to this guy

Attached: MarcoPierreWhite.jpg (954x1378, 631.39K)

I don't cook Dutch food. I only do 1 Dutch recipe, it's one of the few good dishes we have. Normally I cook very Any Forums from all cuisines over the world

Attached: klassieke_asperges_met_ham_en_ei_©-bettyskitchen_DSC_4261.jpg (1489x2048, 1.92M)

ramsay is a hack who puts salt and pepper on fucking fritos, he's a showman not a cook

you are just incel

He used to be a good cook, but years of coke abuse have fried his brain

Attached: ramsay coke.webm (480x270, 2.87M)

dios mio
that meal looks like it will tikkie me for eating it
if you were a woman this board would already have shat over your "hobbies"
>travelling
literally just spending money, not a hobby
>music
listening isn't, playing an instrument and actually trying to inprove is
>cooking
again it's sad that in current year actually putting the effort into making your own food is some novel idea
>hiking
the most turbonormie of all, every tinder whore says they love hiking when 99% of people who say they do mean they walk along a municipal nature trail a few times a year
>gym
only respectable one

Cooking is alpha, not depeing on anyone to get a nice food

English being the international language means every non-anglos up here is bilingual or more.
Which means even the most autistic non-anglos up here have some sort of intelligence and self-awareness, seeing as they managed to master an entirely different language
Speaking from experience

Depends what you mean by hiking. There is a lot of public land to walk around in but for hills and mountains most people have to drive 5+ hours or take a plane

>feeding yourself is beta
Leave your parents' basement fucking troglodyte

What happens if you're considered borderline autistic? Do they deprive you of sex? I need sex.

It’s ok to be autistic. Fuck normies.

>traveling
its not even expensive and i have more money than i need
>music
listening is hobby, i also play
>cooking
i dont take just making dinner as hobby but putting more effort and explore new receipts i count as hobby
>hiking
i dont even do much trails anymore, last time i went to kaldoaivi wilderness, theres lot of cool shit to explore
>gym
-

you're a basic bitch

My interests
>scavenging and repairing electronics
>playing with my dog
>lifting
>video games
>computer assisted design
>painting
>gardening

rate

If you like doing things then you're a weirdo incel freak because society dictates that you can only like doing things that are popular and people are too insecure to be open about things they enjoy (except for government-stimulated interests like rainbow flags and molesting children).

lmao, should i watch tranime to be cool shut in loser

Learning English doesn’t require intelligence.