/brit/

Grub edition

Attached: 1662484192764121.jpg (900x1200, 232.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/int/1662603852820585.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he's here

I'm not enjoying London.
Is it even possible to enjoy London?

WEE

if you're a billionaire it's fun

got a massive tip for you: go outside

Thursday 8th September 2022

Russia loses territory to Ukraine

British energy bills to be reduced

What happened to the spirit of Z

Attached: Screenshot_20220908-101734_Twitter.jpg (1440x1609, 348K)

no mate, it's a fucking dump full of terrible people

any nigger hating man in

ahem.
fuck landlords
fuck Christiandom
get jabbed
wear a mask

now just wait

me and mum at the beach
i.4cdn.org/int/1662603852820585.webm

corrspaff

every single person who has a job complains about how miserable they are. i already want to kill myself as a neet, how can i be expected to not just blow my head off at a job? there is nothing i can really see myself enjoying as a job man. what do i do?

Attached: 272DC015-20A2-48DA-A1D4-D42A3404385E.jpg (564x564, 31.84K)

I have a job and it's not that bad.

I am london

Any specific spot? Hampstead heath? Richmond Park? The City center?

wow this thread is literally me

what do you do? what about it cutting into all of your time?

you work so you can consoom. people look forward to consooming it's the only thing that keeps them going. if you get paid but don't spend it, you feel like you're working for free and what kind of creature would want to do that?

Penge. I heard it's peng there.

everywhere and anywhere
look up what you wana do if youre not spontaneous

(you)

Attached: galatea.jpg (1920x1080, 300.32K)

all i want to do is consoom. working would just cut into that time. but my family is starting to hate me more and more. is this really all there is to life?

Only get a job if you have/want children. Otherwise just live the neet life.

but my family is really starting to despise me i don't know how long i can actually keep this neet life going... i know i don't want children that sounds miserable to me

mad how that Jewish actor is sacrifing the Ukraine on the altar of Military Industrial Complex profits and the plebs praise him as a hero solely because the newspapers told them to.

The loser on Any Forums has it all worked out

just reinstalled tf2 after 10 years; Did I make a huge mistake?

lads?

Attached: 1536457950563.jpg (512x640, 93.88K)

I made some amazing fajitas the other night for me and the housemate but we ended up both shitting constantly the next day

I don't know why my cooking does this. I make delicious food that exits the body in less than twelve hours. I didn't even use tabasco sauce this time. I can't think what caused it.

Once upon a time a brit and an American adviced me to get a traditional dish from their respective countries.
The brit suggested me to get the full English breakfast. It was fantastic, even though I couldn't find any blood pudding. Very rich in flavour, balanced, fulfilling. Great stuff.
The American told me to get some froyo.
So you guys are infinitely times better.

i'm here, what's up

can feel the crumbs in the bed from here

:O

Attached: 1662579270703127.webm (1920x1080, 2.88M)

You can't. Sooner or later it will come to an end; either they'll throw you out, die, or become unable to support you any more. Easier to sort yourself out while you have a say in the matter instead of being forced into desperate measures.

I like it, although it's expensive.

congrats mate

thanks

don't wanna
but I gotta

Attached: 1662447045467397.jpg (1052x1052, 219.08K)

I work in a winery. Basically lots of machine and pump operation. Work is shit that it eats into your time, but having an income is nice and allows you do things in life that you can't do as a NEET. I was NEET for two years too so I've seen both sides of the equation. NEETdom is a dead end, you have all the time in the world but you are severely restricted in what you can do financially and socially. Work limits your free time, but give you more freedom to do what you enjoy in your spare time and work towards life goals.

it will take a colossal amount of work to sort myself out cause of my mental issues, so i've always just given up every time i tried to sort myself out... suicide always sounds like the safer bet

get some froyo

alri alternate dimension Mr T

nah that looks claustrophobic as fuck on that fat fucking finger. that bothers me to look at>>