I have watched so many Ukrainian and Russian combat videos...

I have watched so many Ukrainian and Russian combat videos. And I simply can't understand how they are so cruel to each other. I would never be able to kill a Norwegian who has practically the same ancestors, culture and language as me.

Why are slavs like this?

Attached: 7643.jpg (400x400, 22.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_Khaganate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well you wouldn't be able to do that because you and the other scandinavians are human
Slavs on the other hand....

Bro, you literally tortured and starved finns in a not so distant past.

Russians ain't human. They even starved these fuckers once, you think they have changed?nah

you are a putinbot trying to draw a false equivalency. i've seen many of your posts on here

>I would never be able to kill a Norwegian who has practically the same ancestors, culture and language as me.
1. Ukrainians and Russians have differences in all of those
2. Even if they were exactly the same, civil wars are still a thing that have happened in every country.

>cruel to each other
I don't see what's cruel about defending against genocidal subhuman ruZZians

This

It’s ideological.
One side believes in nation above individual. The other side is multicultural.
Pretty much every argument Ukrainian nationalists provide has to do with
>le mongrelizarion

There’s little logic and little you can discuss with someone who strongly believes that a nation-state is the best system.

Can I get some sauce ? Fucking love Russian assault vehicles

They're months deep into a brutal war, there's very deep ideological differences, and the Ukrainians see it as a war of survival for their nation and people.

wrong
one side just wants to be left the fuck alone
the other side invades and genocides the other one causing a global recession and instability because the other side wants to be left the fuck alone from them

When you build a space station, 6000 nukes, and write literature like Checkhov we can talk about who is human...
For now, enjoy your life as a plumber, fucking ape. You will NEVER be equal to our left but fucking catholic trash.
You have no culture, no civilization, your entire existence revolves around getting fucked by us and crying for 500 years.
Learn your place fucking trash of a nation.
Go suck an american bbc, before you sleep Tier 4 slav....

>Ukrainians and Russians have differences in all of those
all those differences are less than 100 years old

More like 1000
why do Iowa trailer trash always think they know stuff

I don’t want to have a nationalistic shitstate right next to me where people worship their nationality and ban “foreign” language despite the fact that 95% of the entire population only knows how to speak this “foreign” language.
I just don’t like the fact that something like that exists, do you understand? It should not exist, period. If some Ukrainians have to die in the process - fuck them.

and then, for no reason at all, the entire world started hating russians

Why would I hate Russians because of some war? Hrmmmm?

Western Ukraine was literally never part of Russia until 1945.

Your living conditions are impacted by said war

Western Europe is not the entire world it’s just a small, population wise irrelevant fraction of it.
Theres less Europeans in the world than Indians, Chinese or Africans.
Nobody cares about you man.

I think you care a lot about Western Europe.

>superpower anytime now
>collapsing economy
>we wuz kangz
this is what ruZZians look up to

The Russians are starting to really lash out on this board lately, I think the war is not going well for them

Attached: C238F8B3-4CA0-4B13-9A9D-8A31BD9C455A.jpg (625x415, 44.28K)

I like Russians))

Freedom ain't free.

No we didn't. Finland was conquered in the 1300s which is not the not so distant past

That's down to suicide by sanctions. Because our government has decided to be sanctimonious moral arbitrators of what war is right (Iraq) and what war is wrong (Ukraine).

They were KHANS not Kangz. Get it right, white boy. It's a slant-eyed, yellow nation and always has been.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_Khaganate

>Western Europe is not the entire world it’s just a small
but it's the one that matter the most
cope more

A lot of the videos coming out of this war are cartel tier like that ball cutting one

war against brown people = good
war against white people = bad
simple as

Every time I read a post made by a Poole, I understand why Hitler wanted to genocide them

Attached: 464557.png (1241x921, 957.54K)

Whiter than you, Takeshi.

>he thinks he will be free once ukraine is taken

>years old
werent you were castrating the samis and handicapped people until the 70s?

Due to our proximity to it, yeah.
But realistically speaking this eurocentric worldview is absolute bullshit because the planet is bigger than just Europe.
Japanese can confirm, they literally live in a completely different world to the rest of us all. Russian internet is a thing and we have our own social media. Same goes for Chinese and Indians.
South Americans despite using western social media rarely interact with anyone from the west and they have their own cultural sphere. Same goes for the majority of the African countries.
The whole point is that the idea that
>western Europe is the center of the universe
Is a delusion promoted by people who are unable to think outside their cultural bubble