The eggs will stay here. Not gonna put them in the fridge

The eggs will stay here. Not gonna put them in the fridge.

Attached: DSC_4256.jpg (2722x3629, 1.1M)

>fridge
only americans have to do that
because of their low hygiene standards at farms

Yep

Attached: 1662487734362515.gif (208x208, 1.19M)

they're shelf safe here too but that doesn't mean they dont keep for longer if refrigerated

Wow didn't know there are still Lebanese ppl able to afford such lavish food left

>eggs in a plastic bag
what in the third world?

put them in the fridge or they're going to hatch

look closer, they're on a cardboard egg tray and that's all in a plastic bag

I never put them in the fridge

>non bio and not from ecological farming eggs
Enjoy growing mantits

yes, that is my point. Why do you need them to be in cardboard and a plastic bag. How are they protected from being smashed?

Attached: AdobeStock_37970483.jpg (1024x683, 73.53K)

harder to put them in your pockets when stealing, its a big problem in lebanistan

>eggs in a plastic bag
What the actual fuck and I thought I would be immune to culture shock after travelling so much

What is life in Lebanon like after that big kaboom? Have you already rebuilt your capital city?

They just stack them on top of each other, some brands come without the bag.
Lmao, wouldn't think it's that crazy
I don't live here permanently so can't really say much other, but there's huge inflation and we had some bread shortage recently

How will the eggs be protected? They'll just break if you put them in a bag with other groceries

Well you just put them in a bag apart, or at the bottom with light stuff on top. I guess you guys try to limit the amount of bags since you walk and bike?

Why don’t youse make friends with Jizrael so you can access their functional economy like the Jordanians did.

I've never had eggs go bad in the pantry and I'm sure I've kept them for over a month before. Probably over 2 months even.

Here we put the eggs between two cardboard trays and tie them with elastic or some other sort of string.
American eggs go bad if unrefrigerated because they wash away the cuticle before shipping them away.

Too many low IQs would sperg. Personally I'd only support a deal if it means shipping the palis back there. Wouldn't be worth it at all if they just stay here, even for them.

>American eggs go bad if unrefrigerated because they wash away the cuticle before shipping them away.
Didn't know that, I know in Canada eggs have to be refrigerated too.