I'm eating a subway sandwich in my country

I'm eating a subway sandwich in my country

Attached: IMG_20220908_120815_1.jpg (1908x4032, 1.06M)

I put gyro meat in mac and cheese, and it's making me sick.

Another blow to the west

You can just but xleb, gorcitsa and kalbasa to make a nice sandwich

I like subway because you can put all of the vegetables in there and it gives lots of flavour and makes it juicy. Buying all these vegs and slicing them just to make one sandwich is maybe cheaper but that would take much more time and effort

Kek subway is the worst restaurant here friend.

I've heard that it is of shitty quality in the US of A but here subway is decent.

coped and seethed

I bet that's it. All of our American brands are shitty here, but can't get away being shitty in other cunts. Like KFC in Korea looks delicious, they have so many nice looking food options we don't get. They treat us like shit.

I like KFC burgers. My favorite is the onion burger which has a few chicken strips, onion rings, onion sauce and pickled onions.
My gf ate at wendys this summer (one of the few wendys in the whole ex-ussr) and said that it is better than any fast food chain she's ever been too

Why hasn't Subway pulled out of Russia? Are they out of the loop? Did they slip through the sanction net?

Attached: 1653450751763.jpg (512x552, 33.84K)

I like subway because it's the only place that serves turkey here

I hope it's a 30cm Italian BMT on white Parmesan and oregano bread, with everything except for jalapenos, doused in sweet onion sauce and vinegar.
If it's not then you're a sick freak

What the fuck, we have Wendy's? What's next? A White castle on the Red Square?

subway doesn't taste good

GOYSLOP

and most expensive, by the way. i better buy Sanders Basket for the price of fucking sandwich

How is this slop? It's literally bread, meat, and vegetables.
The only slip pay is probably the tuna because it's all just fish tails and eyelids, but it's still food.

Almost. It is parmesan and oregano bread, roastbeef and pepperoni, everything including jalapenos, onion, bbq and mustard sauces

Kazakhstan has 2 wendys stores

I could buy a sanders basket but I definitely wouldn't enjoy it

>bbq and mustard
Barbaric.

shut the fuck up. Putin eats better than you. Death to ukraine

Meh
Shwarma is the best fast food.

Attached: photo_2018-11-02_11-20-00.jpg (900x675, 68.8K)