French pipou remove LGBT flag in a stadium in London. Learn that anglo faggots

French pipou remove LGBT flag in a stadium in London. Learn that anglo faggots

twitter.com/HAMxSON/status/1567624066789478401

Attached: 3951.jpg (1080x1304, 403.12K)

They actually made it more diverse since it now represents also short "people"

>French pipou
Africans and Arabs

Basé au-delà de toute croyance

Hard to tell from the vid but looks like it had the troon triangle on it, so based!

Oui

Holly shit, if this is what french people on a usual bases then I have gained respect for the french people.

>marseille
>french
kek as young people say

Should have replaced it with a israel flag, what are they going to do be angry at it, that's Antisemitism.

i don't give a shit about gay people or crossdressers and i'm 100% convinced this site only does because it's increasingly brown

It is a well-known fact that LGTB flags are full of monkeypox bacteries and can transmit it through the air. So, all lgtb flaggots need to be removed, back to Africa where they belong.

>africa
You mean were they get killed?

cimer mes potes

I don´t care if monkeypox recipients get killed or not in their ancestral lands. They should be removed from the European gene pool to avoid they multiply more (they did an inmense harm when they faked being normal and had children with normal women in the past). Now they are multiplied.

though its based remember all marseille fans are nafris and that's why they did it
french people wouldn't have the balls to do it

>french people wouldn't have the balls to do it
Why not?

because all europeans are cucked faggots what do you mean "why"?

Hmm, true.

wtf I LOVE France now!?

Based.
Fuck these English vermins putting LGBTQXYZ flags at every square meter. They do the same shit in the English part of this ""country"".

Looks like I’m a Marseille fan now

>french people wouldn't have the balls to do it
why do you assume they would want to, Abdullah?