What valuable life experience have you gained since turning 18? What have you learned? How have you matured?

what valuable life experience have you gained since turning 18? What have you learned? How have you matured?

Attached: 1635138499084.jpg (1206x880, 295.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tb55UqePLMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i started posting soyjaks on the soyjak website

Masturbating

Attached: 1661701787695475.gif (490x390, 2.35M)

If you don't look like a chad no one will love you, if you are not a charismatic person you will never have friends.
If you are not smart or strong you will not be wanted or desired.

Have not matured at all and don't care anymore.

Attached: 1662625909575.png (313x322, 72.21K)

>mfw 23 and never had a gf or sex
How does one even get one?

Nothing, covid fucked it up.

>tfw 25
It's over

The first time I got a girl to kiss me I was 23 and working at a convince store. I asked one of the girls I was working with for their number so I could send them a funny meme and like a year later I kissed them and then nothing else happened. I guess Instagram and snap chat are easier to get though so I would recommend asking for that first instead

youtu.be/Tb55UqePLMM

nothing

also this to an extent

I tried to kiss a girl once because i thought she likes me but she just avoided the kiss and started laughing and the next day everyone knew about my failure. Never tried to kiss a girl since then

Nothing neet looser here
Brutal the truth doesn't really hurts anymore but at this point the uneasy felling is inevitable

You can improve yourself but not change yourself.
Most humans are more evil than you can imagine.
Doing bad things to get what you want gets you nothing and makes you feel bad.

I don't cry as much.
I'm better at dealing with people.

I realised people disliked me because I was gross. overweight, bad hygiene, bad hair, antisocial, immature, lazy,etc. I always knew so but didn't care about the importance of image until after high school
I also use to laugh at >tfw no gf posts here but now it's hit me that I need a woman in my life or everything is pointless. I want to live in a timeline where I find love

Attached: 1642452860184.jpg (1040x629, 74.9K)

>18
literally nothing in those 4 years
except getting my driving license maybe

>Dont tell me Im your first gf youre already x
Fearing this reaction is why I desperately looked for a relationship as if there were a clock ticking and got into a bad relationship as soon as I could at 18. Would not recommend but I understand doing it either way.

Why she had to spread it? Like its not fun or anything you had the courage to try bro.

I have learned to trust/rely on other people less because they are likely to screw you over in the end
I know its a blackpill, but it is also the truth, and the truth is to be sought after

Most men, no matter their age still think they're 25 years old or something.

this, we would totally have gfs and tons of sex if it wasnt for covid amirite guys haha?

Attached: EfRCaReUwAAz4TH.jpg (601x508, 31.38K)

Ya that's why you don't kiss on the lips right away you for cheek first. That way you know they're into you and if they get mad you can just say you bumped into them

Not true.