Euros will get to play IRL frostpunk this winter

>Euros will get to play IRL frostpunk this winter

You don't suffer

Attached: 1661571820096260.jpg (739x415, 51.1K)

masturbation to anime girls will warm me
anime enjoyers will inherit EUROPA when this is over

Attached: akiyama yukari expert.jpg (800x800, 274.48K)

I wish I could experience winter, and not just really cold winds at certain areas of my cunt

My hyperborean blood will be used to the cold

i fucking hate winter. only white people seem to enjoy that horrid season of death

I'm BLACK KANG and I love it. it's just an high T thing

cope

soup

It's literally the best season of the year. There's nothing more comfy than an early morning stroll through dark snow-covered streets and trails or hot cocoa in front of a fire place.

Attached: 32-pictures-that-show-just-how-freezing-cold-it-i-2-2020-1613596236-25_dblbig.jpg (1200x797, 99.26K)

that'd be either autumn or spring, actually. winter is NOT comfy you fuckin spawn of yakub

Cope, soulless barbarian.

Attached: 8Zw7hWD5ZaquyftsRbEmof.jpg (1280x854, 607.63K)

Post hands whitey

no fatty

This

Attached: 1662626211343.jpg (708x944, 369.94K)

Your tiny pinoy body would not be able to handle it. Why do you think we're all fat in the western world? It's to help us get through winter.

i always let the children freeze

Bros unironically where is Frostpunk 2?

this energy thing wont be that bad i bet the us will somehow give you guys some gas

of course it will not be so bad like everyone says and even when, it will mostly affect bavaria here and i give a crap about them.

i honestly would love to live in your country i could care less about muh income i just want a nice comfy small town

I prefer frostpunk to drowning in actual shit water and my mongol genes will keep me warm

Attached: pakis.jpg (821x547, 88.35K)

11bit are faggots btw
recently they said that steam reviews are "useless"
all you have to know about them and what they really think about

They are right tho

right, let's take away the only tool that players have to give some feedback to developers and their decisions

>meme reviews
>copypaste checklist reviews
>nitpicking at something unimportant reviews
>game is shallow and has nothing to do after 500 hours reviews