/brit/

karaoke fried chicken? edition

Attached: F24C126B-EDAC-4F36-9270-2E9A6FB1A798.jpg (1284x2014, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WClK7DQg31k
canberratimes.com.au/story/7894081/high-speed-rail-plans-to-be-put-on-track/
reddit.com/r/IASIP/comments/kd2v7i/the_gang_wins_the_big_game/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are british girls typically this intelligent and well read?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 91.41K)

i hate tories

中国政府が問題について話し合っているとき、どこで中国政府の話を聞くことができますか?通訳付きで利用できますか、それともすべて密室で行われますか?彼らの話を聞くのは面白いと思います。

alri?

Attached: _100487819_gettyimages-933987160.jpg (976x549, 159.65K)

>burn baby burn
>disco inferno!

well????

Attached: Screenshot (536).png (1119x517, 80.25K)

I have a low IQ but a really high EQ so it evens out and I'm just average intelligence

overweight and obese not the same thing

Shut up fat

shut up fat

was just saying this down the struggle session

by the way where is mikey

why are you booing me i'm right

imagine if men and women had the same voices

onto bigger and better things, just like are 190

my internal monologue is micheal caines voice

hello

Liz Truss running the country will be a disaster.........for my cock.

Every speech. Every power outfit. Every G7, G8, G20 who the fuck cares summit. Crises domestic and abroad, tough talk, tough decisions, benefit cuts. Tough on my tadger! My pathetic little maggot life paling in comparison to the white English Rose the whole nation recognises as Prime Minister. Breaking glass ceilings, dirty backroom dealings - no my willard won't be healing! Daily beatings on my cock and balls, financial ruin cause she took it all. Though my heart beats true Tory blue, a mushroomed red flag I raise for you. Five fingered one gun salute.

For Liz I bust

For Liz I must

For, In Liz.....I.....trust!

jizz thrust

im sure that this time its really over. this time, the country really is doomed. fucking tories. the last 4 times it was over but now im really serious. now after 16 years they will have had killed britan, because this time its over

chelseafindom97 is so peng.

hi

based finally its over lad

my internal monologue is Rik Mayal's voice

also karaokes are a lot of times just a gathering place for drugmongs so nothing of value was lost

got a playstation and went on holiday to cornwall in '97

ali g narrates my life

um, cheesed to import you
cheese prices need to be lower. 0.86 for a KG of cheese. this should be at least 0.77 or even, free. cheese = a right

so, liz
lets talk about your previous statements about cheese. the ones that you made in order to get to power. whats with that? haha. no but, really. the cheese. whats your plan for the cheese? really must know

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=WClK7DQg31k

I concede

>In late Zhou and Han times, those desperately impoverished might sell their wives and children to be household slaves or bondservants. The law codes, however, imposed severe penalties for kidnapping 'good' people and selling them as slaves

Attached: 2jhn8yt.jpg (348x521, 27.6K)

Used to be Great Britain

Attached: ark royal.jpg (976x700, 182K)

let them eat cheese -lizz trust

I hear they got boats for the sky now

canberratimes.com.au/story/7894081/high-speed-rail-plans-to-be-put-on-track/

>it's happening

im like 99% sure the WORDLE game is played wrong and the rules for it used to be where, you had to make an actual word with each step while changing just a single letter

holy grim

vgh... child labour...

reddit.com/r/IASIP/comments/kd2v7i/the_gang_wins_the_big_game/

and what win for the city of Philadelphia!

bfs and his mates always invite me for the superbowl. nah, too many people for me. they drink all night and watch it live.

i mean not a fake 'invite' or whatever, a lot of bfs just hugged me when they first met me

child lvbovr

The kid of mr beans holiday is isildur in the new lord of the rings haha mad

didnt JP morgan move like 5% of the gold out of the london vaults around the time the other one took about 2.6 billion in silver out of their american vaults? i am worried about the sterling silver, and the crown jewels (gold)

started using "vgh" irl, (pronounced "vugh")

answer hazy, please try again later

daily reminder the schizo "mouse" poster does not understand income tax lmao

always judge a magazine by the difficulty of its medium sodoku -sud tzoku

wish i were an australian. could do with living on a beach.

child loli

the older i get the more i realise that the industrial revolution was a huge mistake

i thought assassins creed syndicate was underrated
it was better than unity at least

youre wrong. and, youre claiming to know something to then go out and try to defame me by your wrong accusation (while i have made none, though i rightfully could) without being able to provide documentation where it says im wrong

why didn't you elect Rishi racists

might go to the cafe near work and get a sausage roll or two
toilberg shan’t be in until 12 so won’t know how many breaks i’m taking or criticise my toilet usage

no pooing allowed on downing street sadly

didn't get my voting reminder

more like browning street kek

Attached: 63E4EA8E-9D02-4F97-985A-65F5072D1CD8.jpg (1080x1350, 301.79K)

threw a pencil at toilberg's head today after he turned his back on me and didn't get in trouble for it, i think he respects me more now

is that dani harwood

le scrandemique

In some aspects.

every 391x two pence coins you get, you get 195 £ and fifty pence tax-free. (this as income)
and that fifty pence could even be a peter rabbit!