Do they really?

Do they really?

Attached: IMG_20220908_154838.jpg (1080x1477, 486.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sp84fX30UVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh wow, im so jealous they're smashing old, fat, wrinkly pussy

You guys might think I'm lying but I know some tour guide who moved to germany with a 40 year old single roastie MILF. All his ig pics are of him in the swimming pool with his roastie german wife. It makes me mad even though I guess I should be happy for him

That can't be why my mum went to Gambia right? It was a charity thing with the VSO.

He did the right thing, he can drop her in 10 years after getting citizenship anyway

Why are all British women exactly like this?
women absolutely nowhere else are like this it is ONLY Britain

Attached: 1661756765922563.jpg (1112x1112, 89.38K)

Their men literally sailed away to everywhere else in the world to get away

Oh nonono British Broadcasting Corporation bros what is this...

Yes I'm sure she knows it as well.

OH NONONONONO

My man on the citizenship grind...

bros I don't feel so good...

She said it was a christian outreach thing..

They are very charitable with the sperm donation to her womb.

Attached: 4b2.jpg (680x622, 29.02K)

user...

is it really that surprising that if a large % of british old men go to asia for sexpatting, old british women would go do the same in another poor region they can just pay to fuck?

the only thing im curious is if they see these women as losers in africa, like they see the men as losers in asia

Attached: 251928680.png (600x572, 289.46K)

>like they see the men as losers in asia
We see that, do the Asians see that? Maybe they just think rich foreigners

sorry you had to find out like this

The last one is homosexual. He is paying to get monkeypox from the carbonized man.

So this is what taking the snowbunnies means

kek toptier shitpost have a (You)

Lad...

I saw a documentary about this but in Dominican Republic recently and I kneel to dominican BVLLS. Some women are actually very hot in my opinion but I feel a little sad over how they let themselves be deceived.
youtu.be/Sp84fX30UVg
Check out the italian milf

I imagine most boomers would gladly pay for plane tickets so their wives can get plowed by Africans, just to have them out of their hair for a couple days.
When you're both past 60 and you wife is a nagging slob with a saggy ass, you're probably glad these negroes are willing to put up with her.

They see them as cash cows.At least when men do it I think is obvious is just sex, women get told pretty things and they think they found love.
At least when the men marry an asian wife from a poor country she usually stays, with the women the man leaves her as soon as they get the passport and the woman makes surprise pikachu face.