I've never watched anime in my entire life because it looked gay as fuck...

I've never watched anime in my entire life because it looked gay as fuck. Decided to watch this for whatever reason and was hooked and finished it, in 3 days. Is there anything that compares to this? Bonus if it's a short amount of episodes that I can finish in a week

Attached: iHTSIrdMvaXM4eOFPo6SvAoxZZh.jpg (500x750, 118.5K)

Berserk stopped being good after Conviction

What went wrong?

Attached: 476752B5-3E0E-46FF-8560-934698EDDABE.jpg (1117x1600, 856.82K)

Black Lagoon is fun

jormungand OP

Nothing. Stop whining like a fucking bitch.

Why don't you read it and get the actual full experience???

This is fake, right?

Kaiji

Attached: kaiji2-3.png (418x234, 135.64K)

Vinland Saga

Claymore. Not as good, but similar vein.
If you want something different but absolutely kino watch Kaiji. It's mainly about gambling but has some nice life lessons in there.

I miss Miura.

literally nothing? almost all of the arcs are great

>mentally undeveloped, effeminate incel thinking he's too cool for anime
I'll give you one more year and 10 other animes till you begin transitioning

>animes

actually if you want top tier kino that transcends normal anime bs watch Thunderbolt Fantasy

Attached: e2afe0bdf393643deb1279910ccce8631475416564_full.jpg (640x960, 268.95K)

God damn I loved Claymore so much and cried when the manga ended. Wish they had continued the story about the main continent.

How fucking embarrassing. This is the way to honor Miura? Fuck Japan.

Bad adaptation read the manga even the parts that got covered in this anime

there's a zero percent change the person who posted this tranime thread still has a dick

The art is so fucking bad now. All those years of being mentored and taught and they still can’t draw. And it’s gonna be da fiction.

Op, the anime was headed by Miura. He didn’t include Puck or anyone else because the anime ending is the real ending. Guts walks off to an uncertain future alone to set things right. Don’t read the manga.

Netflix Castlevania, Ninja Scroll, Record of Lodoss War, Bastard!! (the old one)

>Why don't you read it and get the actual full experience???
yeah don't miss out on the jRPG nakama party slapstick

>Vinland Saga
has a tranny

The Legend of Galactic Heroes

>oh no it has a member of a maginalized group in it
cry moar bigot

>Intern: Uhh.. sensei-kun-chan-senpai when do we get to learn body proportion?
>Miura: After you complete 1000 line hatching exercise

Let's face it no matter how long you try to emulate an artist it will always look off.

what's the appeal of this show? I watched the first episode and there was nothing going for it

>Won't want vinland saga because tranny
>Ignores niggerfication of Castlevania.
Nigger pick a lane.

Overlord
Gate.

They're not the same genre, but they are kino quality, and though they have weak parts they are very bingeable.

Miura is dead you fucking retard, of course the art isn't going to be the same from the editor.

Ninja Scroll, Vampire Hunter D and the sequel and Fist of the North Star. That is all.

Fuck anime