The Star Wars franchise and its consequences have been a disaster for the film industry

The Star Wars franchise and its consequences have been a disaster for the film industry.

Attached: 53A16D4D-741B-4925-A8BD-81F3492E3FCF.png (774x770, 601.42K)

Maybe. Was it the first franchise to grow a cult-like fandom around it?

>Wah kids like it so it's bad!
We don't care

those childish banalities are the only reason anyone even thinks of him. no one thinks alec guinness of lawrence of arabia, they think Obi Wan Kenobi (alec guiness) from Star Wars original trilogy LOL

>and he was a good friend

he was right

If he said that to a grown man, it'd be funny. He said it to a child though to prove some retarded boomer point.

>>Wah kids like it so it's bad!

He's not mad that kids liked it. He's made that they become singly fixated on it, and it alone, and worries that they'll grow into stunted adults, people in their 40s bitching about moaning about how the world owes them more star wars.

So...he knew exactly where this was going.

genuine class

the lad now in his 30s, webm related

Attached: 1647279956920.webm (644x854, 555.85K)

Too bad this story is fake

fuck off zoomer

I wish we could banish all Star Wars spam threads to a separate board.

>Created the franchise monster
>Sacrificed artistic integrity in exchange for merchandise
>Prequels pioneered digital cameras and CGI

Yep, they're cancer. Enjoyable films but they ruined the industry.

I still remember Mark Hamill interviews in the lead up to TLJ where he was clearly horrified at what Star Wars had become. I think he was glad to die.

Attached: 1642719405893.webm (510x670, 1.07M)

>and so I jumped out of the closet naked and the child burst into tears
>he was a good meal

no the problem is the constant threads about it on this board

if anything Hamill is the fanboy himself... a fanboy for one of the characters he was being payed to portray. Yes, Hamill was that little fanboy kid kek

I think of him for that Oliver Cromwell movie.

>We don't care
>We
Speak for yourself. We're shitting on zoomers dressing up for Minions in other threads. You're the outlier.

>payed

That was Star trek

Hamill actually seems to understand what the movies are about though, as opposed to most gay fans who just want jedi rancors and shit running around on the screen slashing eachother up in some kind of adhd holocaust of cgi.

I wish I could feel emotions like this, bros......

Attached: 6C577F89-F6B0-4693-8EEA-DBF382224420.jpg (750x1000, 127.79K)