I hate the Iranian diaspora so much it's unreal

[1/2] Ahhh Baba! I am Pearsian! Not Arab! Over von billion years ago, the pure vhite, Nordic aryan race teravelled all the vay from Escandinavia to middel east and cereated the gereatest empire known to the entire vorld! Baba, Cyrus deh Gereat vaz de creator of HUMAN RIGHTS, baba! He let his vife vear 12 mini-eskerts at the same time and open up an OnlyFans Page, baba! He vaz de gereatest LGBTQ ally history has ever known, baba! PEARSIA, as it was known, was de centerr of Matematiks and Sciences, goosh meekonee, olagh? Ancient P E A R S I A had the highest ammount of computarr science geraduates per capita and vaz on the fast terack to becoming de Ferance of de middel east.

AND THEN!

Dat esmelly, berown eskinned A R A B, Moooooooooooooooooooooohammad rode in on his esmelly berown eskinned camel and F O R C E D us to become von of them. Baba it vas awfel! All de vimmen had to celose der OnlyFans pages and vee ver no longer abel to get belackout derunk and trow up in our feriends tovalets at bachelor parties. Mooooooohammed even changed the name of P E R S I A to IRAN, so dat its name vould sound like just another esmelly Arab contery. BABA, VEE HAD AN EMPIRE! And now it was ruined by ESLAM.

BUT THEN!

As if by the vill of Ahura Mazda, himself, the berave and charitable Beritish intelligence agencies delivered us our new savior! Baba, Reza Shah, the KING OF KINGS came to vipe ESLAM from PEARSIA compeletely. He estarted by tearing off vimmin's CHADORS and encouraging them to twerk in public so dat they could become liberated. BABA this is the GENIUS of VESTERN CIVILIZATION BABA. PELATO AND SOCRATES VOULD HAVE WANTED DIS BABA. Under his Son, Mohammed Reza Pahlavi (May Ahura Mazda bless him), Iran became a tourist destination for American Celibrities, like Ferank Sinatra, Baba! But no! All those estarving poor peepel still compelained about de Shah! Vhy vould you compelain about estarving vhen Ferank Sinatra is visiting your countery, baba?

Attached: 5uvlpo3x4ps71.jpg (640x459, 72.12K)

[2/2] AND SO!

All of de smelly, poor, A R A B W O R S H I P P I N G people in ERAN held a coupdetant and overterowed the living incarnation of Ahura Mazda, himself, and replaced him with de AYATOILET and his AKHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOND buddies. So me and my rich feriends and famely ran avay to Beverly Hills, California so that our vives and daughters could esleep with as many belack men as they vanted to and vee could get alchohol poisoning in peace. TAKE DAT, AKHOOND!

Now, pelease, baba, I have to get back to vatching dis Maz Jobrani comedy especial vhere he makes the same jokes about being an immigrant for the 16th special in a row. Baba, maybe next time vee talk I can tell you all about my pilgerimage to Israel, the only d e m o c r a c y in middel east!

based

based and i like the continuation from the soviet-polish pic

Don't care loser, keep crying and writing paragraphs upon paragraphs about us lel

t. Cisgender agnostic Iranian male

Attached: Cisgender Iranian proposal.jpg (640x640, 78.01K)

Based i can really relate to how you feel man
I share your hatred

Success breeds jealousy

Attached: 1623876555957.png (730x184, 55.59K)

Attached: Türk sporcu Selen Gündüz'ün muhteşem hareketi.webm (576x720, 1011.45K)

Why are iranian girls such coaplburners

They want to be considered white

lmao pic saved for when California diaspora schizo returns

@170530135

No (you)'s for you, broke Anatolian cockroach

>they want to be white

Attached: 1651671524001.png (397x820, 301.94K)

He's already here.

>greek
>white

Attached: 1662316345120172.jpg (982x2768, 1.75M)

Ew, don't (you) me roach

Attached: Kebap vendor nazi.jpg (720x1012, 152.94K)

where's that one Iranian that's always going on about cis hetero women and shit? I ain't seen that nigga in a minute

right above you my ram

He's here

Just so you know, 95% of the Anglosphere and European flags that single out Iran and Iranian people are Anatolian, Arab, Pakistani or Indian. The average Westerner can't distinguish us from Arabs and doesn't care enough to know the specificities or stereotypes about us, we're not that relevant.

I'm guessing OP is an Anatolian cockroach with a proxy or some Arab immigrant in Romania, no Romanian cares this much about Iranian people to write these rage filled paragraphs.

Attached: حقیقت.jpg (1080x1030, 107.48K)

yeah I see him now

>my ram
?