Yes, user. I am blonde

>Yes, user. I am blonde.
Why do medoids do this?

Attached: non blonde.jpg (761x761, 75.16K)

dyed blonde hair contrasts well with their swarthy appearance

didn't get enough replies in your last thread?

here they just call straight up brown haired people blonde

Post an example.

How to spot died blonde people ? I am slightly blonde myself and I want to save the blonde of my gene pool.
I'm not a very smart man, I need an easy method.

well, like in op pic you can see it in their dark roots

Usually the first thing I look at from a girls body is her eyes then her tits, but if she's Blonde I look at base of hair and eyebrows instead. Hate it if girls fake being blonde.

they always have that dark spot on the racine's hair and their nipples, pussy, asshole is not pink

it's better to be fake blonde than nonblonde at all

Fuck that reminds me of when I went to Marseille with some Yellow Vests to meet with a local cell and plan a future protest in the city. There was an ugly 50 something gypsy woman who'd had a lousy bottle job. I got into an argument with her and she yelled "HEY I MIGHT BE BLONDE BUT I'M NOT STUPID!" in her whorish hoarse voice even though she had more dark roots than I have pubic hair. If she weren't a woman I'd have kicked her her teeth in.

>not having golden blonde hair and a red beard
ngmi

I disagree, but there're suprisingly many naturally blonde cuties in west Hungary. They might speak Hungarian, but ethnically they're mostly Germanic.

Gross

kek same

being a fake blonde, especially calling yourself a 'blonde' when you have dyed hair should be an offense punishable by death

Attached: 1571934761795.png (950x968, 188.23K)

Only real aryans (asians) are naturally blonde

Attached: C880309D-C3E7-4021-B80A-C6B6287A9897.jpg (1024x1024, 144.56K)

>coloured contact lenses
that's some real next level self-hate

No different than makeup which euro hoes use in the plenty

niggah koreans literally make 8 face surgery procedures to look like that

Attached: koreans.jpg (309x163, 6.15K)

it's definitely different. Asians are obsessed with looking like Europeans
not to mention plastic surgery

Get over your yellow fever, Elvarg. it's not healthy. Asians have the most materialistic, ugly and shallow women on the planet