be 18

> be 18
> find gf
> fastforward 7 years
> get dumped
> suddenly everyone else is either in a relationship or completely mental
I'm a man, and I feel the clock tickling. Can you find a non-fucked up gf after 25 in your country ?

Attached: 937824874.jpg (600x483, 29.12K)

You will never get over it
I broke up with my last ex 8 years ago I still have not forgotten about her
but I bet she forgot about you in matter of days and already with someone else

Don't say that.

>and I feel the clock tickling
the fuck are you talking about, men stay fertile until old age, do you think you have eggs or some shit

No they are highly materialistic and they choose men on Tinder as if they are shopping on Amazon.
Your personality doesn’t matter, but your earning and job are important to show off on Instagram.

I just want to settle down, have kids with a loving wife and everything man. I don't want to get a divorced gf or a mental one
Where did all the nice girls go ?

Shit, this is true. Its been four years and
s till think about her even if she played me like the latest zoomer vidya
No one wants ti be that guy who is too old to play with their kids

I was the same. Then I met my ex after 8 years and I realized we went opposite directions , she became party girl I became successful with family values. I realized I was in love with a memory not what she represented in reality.
Quite a relief. Completely removed the burden

>I realized I was in love with a memory not what she represented in reality
Made me think. Unironically.

No idea, never had anyone and I am too old for anything.

Attached: 1662622845918.jpg (530x942, 215.93K)

I only had one gf and she left me 3 years ago when she had to leave the city. After all that time I tried to get a date but I got rejected, I now miss my ex gf and feel like shit about the girl I thought there was some chance.
I'm 30 and I feel like it's over, I will never have a wife and kids

Attached: 1662623824218.jpg (768x576, 186.48K)

This is what happens when youre scared of doing regular unprompted domestic violence

22 and was never personally close to a girl
it's over

Just go to greece and seduce a girl with your deep blue eyes, blonde hair and your war experiences

Very true, the only time girls stick around is when I behave like a violent retard

Judging by the strogen content of your post, you would probably break your wrist if you tried punching anyone, Sarah

bump

Why did she dump you?

he's a broke broke

take the mailbride pill, not literally ofc but look for opportunistic gold diggers in your price bracket

gf concept is a meme, find a wife

This but make sure to create a company and have all your assets named to that company, that way you'll technically own nothing so the bitch can't divorce you

If he married her he'd be fucked.

Of course you can, there's still plenty of time. I didn't get my first gf until I was 24. Then again I got super lucky.