Are comic books popular in your cunt?

Attached: RCO019_1469327563.jpg (1041x1600, 609.34K)

Yeah I’d say so

My only favorite comic is Hellblazer.

i could never get into comics
its manga all the way for me

>polack
>autistic

Franco-Belgian comics used to be huge, but nowadays it's all just manga (and that's a good thing)

Attached: 0b765d5f-5ded-412d-8cad-fded19d6b2b3.jpg (1511x2150, 418.01K)

>mutt
>fat
not my fault your shit is filled with troons and worshiping nigs and all kind of sjw bullshit

comics were always a niche here so not so popular in that form
~15 years ago they also had a strong presence in TV like X-Men, Justice League and Teen Titans

Attached: wally the flash.webm (960x540, 1.79M)

okay i was about to agree but then you went schizo

its true though,have you seen their releases in recent years?Do you think that has no impact on manga overtaking comics in sales in america?
And to be clear there are other reasons i dislike comics ,like change of artist in the middle of comic or the fact that nothing is cannon is comics so i cant connect to characters or story

ENTER

Attached: tick-stride.gif (320x247, 348.23K)

not really, there are several beloved tranny manga as well and brown people are also in manga
i do think that the forced shitlib wokeness is sovlless sometimes but as a general rule i don't see more trannies in comics and black pepo are only a bit rarer

>there are several beloved tranny manga
proofs?
>brown people are also in manga
its not just about them just being them,im fine with that,at least when the setting makes this belivable
The problem i have is that many modern comics(especially marvel,but other big marks as well) focus more on pushing agenda like feminism,troons,climate change,gays,blackwashing rather than writing a good story

read french comics faggot
Thorgal, Requiem Vampire Knight, Black Moon Chronicles

diversity in american comics:
white men are evil, everyone is gay, girls get blacked
diversity in french comics:
the white protag has girls of all colors in his harem lol

Thanks for the recomendations but whats the difference between frech and american comics?

I did my research and the only way to make a living as a comic artist is:

>stuff for 7-11 age group
>shitting out 100 full color pages of beautifully painted biography of some dead politician every two months

And you still better suck cock of grant committee. Thus the answer is no, nobody reads that shit here.

90% of burger comics is dull, sovless and nowadays extra politicized capeshit. Admittedly exceptions exist, but there isn't that many of them (some stuff from Darkhorse or Image, anything by Mignola or Stokoe - picrel)
Franco-belgian comics barely do capeshit at all, are much more varied in style and subject, and feel completely different. They're usually much more artsy, because frogs and waffles genuinely treat comics as an art form, and it shows. Shit like a single panel taking the whole page which is a cause for celebration in manga (like Miura's autistically detailed battles) is pretty common for euro comics. And unlike manga they're almost always in full color.

Attached: RCO031_1462018236.jpg (1988x3056, 1.8M)

bump

Attached: img_0947.jpg (810x1080, 331.27K)

made for big dick dick

dunno what's the comic book equivalent of kino, but that'd be it

Attached: tome 3 wrap.jpg (1600x1095, 1.1M)