HMCF is the future

HMCF is the future.

Attached: 1662616281074.png (720x913, 886.42K)

>goofy ass nigga
This is actually the secret to getting Any Forums girls. Don't be a chud, be respectful and curious of foreign cultures and mix in woke circles in big cities

Does the H stand for Hindu

Of course.

Attached: 1662621205805.png (563x708, 462.72K)

ewwwww pajets so ugly!

Indian Male - Chinese Female is one of the least common parings out of all Asians

Attached: DbGtwFsU8AEXmr3.jpg (626x640, 99.12K)

The whole history of SEA is literally IMCF.

From that graph i see 60%-65% of IM and IF marrying each other but only 32% of CF marry a CM...

In fact WMCF is 34%

its the most common interracial pairing in singapore and malaysia

>From that graph i see 60%-65% of IM and IF marrying each other but only 32% of CF marry a CM...

So? My point is still correct.

>The whole history of SEA is literally IMCF.

Hugely incorrect. Your gonna have to show your sources son.

>mix in woke circles in big cities
Unironically those guys get the most sex. All these right wing tards who think about themselves as good looking literally don't get any sex.

Considerably more feasible considering there's only like 3 ethnicity's there. Do you have any statistics to back that up?

cant find stats, doesn't invalid my claim, just google chindian.
anecdotely which i dont care you incels believe or not, i did encountered 4 chindian couple in 3 days in singapore.

"Just google chindian" lol. I wanna replace every journal reference as "just google ___"

The onus is on you prove your claim. No proof - no validity.

Grim. Sinkies are gonna be chindians if CCP doesn’t take over soon.

you dumb fuck the border is the three states full of half chink half indians. nobody cares about what happens in bbc nation

Attached: 2437cf13dd0acd6266b17b88ccdd769e.jpg (759x1350, 136.28K)

Lol

Attached: Sources.jpg (584x219, 9.85K)

who the fuck makes a journal out of interracial relationship? i cant think of more useless topic to make journal for, the source is a book which i wont bother download just to please an incel on Any Forums.
i dont give a shit if you dont think its valid, indians still fuck chang-oid women en masse. nobody, not me, not even indians consider it something to brag about, chink women would date anything that can provide them at least as much, or more than their parents, the richest man's daughter in malaysia is married to a malay, and they consider malay to be inferior to even indians.
you white fucks ain't special, sorry.

Attached: 1623756896106.jpg (1200x900, 76.86K)

go watch emus gangbang your mother cuck

Where did I say I was referring to an interracial marriage journal?

Lol why you guys so mad that Indians dont get as much Chinese pussy as the rest of Asia? Who cares. Pick something else to be proud of lol.

For a good looking Indian man dating chinkoid women is degrading.
Dating a white is or lighter skinned Caucasian is considered the social esteem.

lol, you're the one insisting on dumb assumption based on dubious stats in the US for a region that is located literally on the other side of the world.
i wonder why you are so defensive over the fact that chink women literally would fuck anything, even fucking papuans.
dude chink women are low quality, they are not that hard to get, even our president's son ditch his chinese GF as soon as he returned here.

Where am I getting defensive? I merely said you have no proof. If anything, you are getting defensive because you cannot prove your claim.

alright assume i'm wrong, your turn now, prove your claim >Indians dont get as much Chinese pussy as the rest of Asia
no, obsolete stats you got from Any Forums post that nobody can verify is not valid proof, as much as you would dismiss wikipedia article.