Is it true in Britain all property is on a 100 year lease and no one owns any?

Is it true in Britain all property is on a 100 year lease and no one owns any?

Attached: elonmusk.jpg (1200x1200, 131.07K)

Yeah

No but no one owns anything anyway except the aristocracy

Isn't that China?

No, but it's quite common for flats (apartments). The vast majority of houses are freehold

No
That's china

How can you still have an aristocracy in the 21st century?

That's the Deano way.

Kys retard

Home ownership rates are relatively high here, and not in the meme thirdie sense either.

same thing in america except instead of an aristocracy we have glorified managers occupying the class

There can be no justice on this island until every lord and duke is obliterated to the last.

Attached: 1638585721033.png (610x423, 39.29K)

i mean anywhere where theres property tax youre basically just renting your property from the government
property/estate tax is the most criminal tax imo

but ig if you want to get philosophical about it, what is the meaning of ownership without government?

No that is only true in England. In Alba we own our own houses forever. Its a Saxon custom

We have 0% property tax if the building is worth under £145k

Not true in England you dumb jock

>yes let's give all the green belts to deano & smithy, i'm sure they won't fill them with spoons and 10 ft statues of salah

Yep it is. Most homes of the Englishry come with a 100 year clause meaning after that time it is immediately owned by the monarch who can then sell it for full price again.

Yep. All the land owned by aristocrats is farmland.

old money is much better than new money
the modern stratification where the highest classes are occupied by merchants and managers is unnatural, its much better to have an aristocracy which is truly noble
i think there is a "true nobility" ordained by god or will or call it whatever
bezos, gates, zuckerberg etc, these people are illegitimate
bezos could be moving continents and you look at him and all he cares about is going to hollywood parties and being accepted by that clique
his wife divorced him and took half his money
this man is no noble

>defending the gentry
you will never be upper class, you will never be landed, you will never be nobility, you will always be a peasant

good, i'm a brainlet, i shouldn't be trusted with massive tracts of public land

quite happy to let big brained aristos do the science

based and me too and everyone else in britain

based
recognition of aristocracy is something in the bones, you know a noble when you see one, or at least you certainly know who isnt one

Based, it's the same as when people say we need a more in touch prime minster, a prime minster from the working class
When I know plenty of people who grew up on council estates and I don't want those mongoloid thickos running the country