1. country

1. country
2. do you acknowledge the fact that morrowind is a shit game made by retards for retards and oblivion is superior in every way possible despite also being a shit game?

Attached: The_Elder_Scrolls_III_Morrowind_box_art.jpg (391x500, 79.44K)

never enjoyed any of the elder scrolls
but i guess the newer one would better than the older one
this is not the case for fallout though

Every Bethesda game has only sucked and people were only ever truly able to enjoy them as teenagers

Morrowind is unironically a proto walking simulators due to how ass the combat system was and is. Every other form of enjoyment in the game comes from reading massive text blocks and ambiance.

Oblivion is shit, but the music combined with the fantasy scenery is 10/10.

they were 10/10 games when they came out

if you're playing them now and trying to judge them by that standard then you're the retarded retard

It was actually really good at the time. Now it’s just hilarious because of all the janky shit in the game

It's the same boring and repetitive dungeons over and over again with bland uninteresting characters and uninspired quests. Just like every Bethesda game really.

I haven't played anything in ages. Is the Spiderman game good?
Even as a kid I hated Skyrim

The combat and graphics in Morrowind were bad for its day. One of its contemporaries was metroid prime.

>t. zoomer who's first game was Obla
Your cringy shit will never be cool as Morrowind, son

Attached: oblivion-npc.gif (498x496, 2.52M)

is daggerfall worth a try

Attached: 100985652_p1.png (3541x5016, 3.4M)

> Even as a kid I hated Skyrim

Fuck I’m getting old

Attached: 909C22D6-1FE1-49F7-9168-AC4921BE5525.png (605x528, 47.12K)

It's free, so yes.

It’s not. There’s some cool shit like climbing and other skills, but that’s about it. The world is boring as fuck copy/paste and you can’t fix it

>Even as a kid I hated Skyrim
How old are you

If you were a kid when skyrim came out you're still a kid

Attached: 1662593637948116.jpg (400x386, 36.78K)

I honestly liked Skyrim the best. It's a game everyone can play. Morrowind is for turbo nerds.

Attached: gamerpepecover.jpg (1200x675, 271.47K)

>I could only get into the game that was specifically designed for the lowest common denominator

Attached: 1662244893892375.jpg (1440x1800, 106.43K)

Give it a half a decade and when tes vi comes out and inevitably dumbs down the series even more you'll be hearing the same talk in the context of Skyrim being need shit

*Nerd shit

Morrowind > Skyrim >>>> shit > Oblivion

Oblivion > Arena > Skyrim > Morrowind > Daggerfall