/stg/ - Stranger Things general

Hopper learns the Riddle of Steel edition

Previously on /stg/

Attached: hopper chopper.webm (1280x640, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G1on_N1R9vc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will is definitely obviously gay after this season. Kek what are the chances he plays with his little hairless asshole while jerking off? Probably 100% right? I mean hell even as a completely heterosexual male growing up I would play with my asshole while jerking it. My bed frame had these penis shaped things on one end I would slide in my asshole and bounce on while jerking off lol so surely little faggot does it

This is a show for stupid people and children.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=G1on_N1R9vc

Attached: conan.webm (1280x544, 2.39M)

Fucking demented post

All the Billy and MF shit of season 3 is ruined now. It worked so well cause it was a inhuman thing using a human to do its bidding. Billy was reduced to a crying mess in the sauna babbling on about how he's being forced to do violent shit and how his tormentor is like a shadow. MF, a smoke demon, finally gets to 'speak' using Billy as a vessel and it's a real moment. All undone when you know a fucking mundane guy was behind it all. Duffers are fucking stupid for making Vecna the villain. He was a welcome addition and change of pace but he only ever needed to be the Darth Vader or Sauron to the Emperor or Morgoth.

the way his pelvis recoils from Jason's punches, was he jealous of the BBC?

Attached: crotchhitsarecrit.webm (1058x704, 766.16K)

the virgin gayson
>can't even protect his bitch lol
>his gf is extremely traumatized yet he doesn't realize it
>too busy looking at himself in the mirror
>gf can't open up to him because she knows he would make it about himself, as usual
>ME ME ME ME PASS THE BALL TO ME!
>family too irrelevant to be shown
>dad's probably an alcoholic, mom's a walking clonazepam
>treats the other jocks like shit, to him they're not even people, just means to an end
>doesn't realize one of his best "friends" is traumatized like Chrissy
>immediately assumes eddie's a murderer
>instead of trying to gather information from eddie's friends he beats the shit out of them
>can't charm his way into information like billy, tries to punch everyone
>prone to autistic outbursts if things don't go his way
>turns the Hawkins population into an angry mob
>fucking awful aim
>gets darth maul'd to hell both in body and spirit
The CHAD lucas
>knows something is wrong about max, even if she ignores him, he still loves and cares about her
>tells her she can talk to him, multiple times
>knew something was wrong with patrick too
>comes off the bench to win championships
>clutch in basketball, clutch in real life, saves the boys in season 1 warning them about the lab glowies, comes up with the fireworks idea in season 3
>wants to be popular so him and his friends don't get bullied
>his family goes to every game
>his dad's a nam vet patriot THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE
>trained his son in the ways of the operator
>the second he realizes jason's a fucking moron he immediately outsmarts him, warns his friends and goes back to them
>never leaves max's side
>dodges bullet point blank better than neo
Just IMAGINE being a jasoncel

Attached: 1654981969387.webm (480x854, 732.84K)

post screenies

Attached: 1641498022380.png (1920x1080, 2.17M)

Attached: 1637642475799.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

Most useless “monster” of all time.
>let me ragdoll you around for 5 minutes without injuring you
> “come here, let’s talk instead of me destroying you.”

she's a big girl

Attached: eleven booba.webm (1280x640, 2.04M)

man, those last two episodes just scream of budget getting burned

Attached: 1654388291202.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

BOOBA

Attached: 1654464128301.png (839x492, 526.78K)

he had the higher ground

Billayer is the patrician's ship.

Attached: 1653717334245.jpg (1000x1452, 455.28K)

Billy babbling on was the MF/Vecna larping to lure them in.

Attached: ElevenS3.jpg (1538x1294, 167.38K)

I can't believe they ACTUALLY opened a town wide gate to the upsidedowm just for the show. How are they gonna deal with it inbetween filming seasons, bros??

Attached: 1648145787583.png (1920x1080, 1.6M)

Why is the gate full of lava and fire when every other gate was just a bunch of slimy shit and the upside down itself is just a dark dry desert

We need to have a conversation about pic related....

Attached: 1656818043354.jpg (2608x2494, 2.9M)

deliciously bouncy

guys… is the Upside Down real

Attached: 82AFA74F-F08D-434B-AB52-47C35758CDEB.jpg (679x679, 33.43K)

In ST5 what character combos are we gettin?
>Nancy and Jonathan will spend the first episode together. In the duffers effort to subvert expectations they'll have a dramatic breakup near immediately.
>Will and Lucas (Erica is present too):Lucas will spend the entire season asking if Will can feel Max on his neck. At some point Will tries to relate his queerness to Lucas' blackness.
>Dustin will be stuck doing the heavy lifting for Jonathan and Argyle. Argyle will use weed to save the day.
>Double Date! Joyce and Hopper are stuck with Karen and Ted, because Cara Buono needs to earn that main cast role still. Ted and Hopper will be revealed to have met each other in nam.
>Steve and Mike! idk the writers decided to "break up" Mileven again because she lost to Vecna or something? These 2 will spend the entire time complaining about their love lives!
>Robin & Vickie, Nancy will third wheel here much to the annoyance of Robin.
>Murray and Owens will be imprisoned together for some contrived reason. They'll spend the season attempting to thwart Sullivan's nuke launch. This will be the most filler nothingburger plot yet.
>Millie Bobby Brown will be too difficult to coerce into being present for the entire shoot. So Eleven will have another solo plotline that ends with her screaming and btfoing vecna.
>Max and the rest of the deceased main characters will have an adventure in Vecna's purgatory soul world. Benny will save the day, lots of fanservice and Funko Pops to be had. The rules of who gets to be in the soul world will make no sense and lead to infinite arguments.

Attached: 207845.jpg (3000x2190, 1.07M)

I think the wardrobe dept. didn't take into account how bountiful her mound is

>sad music when he died
did everyone forget this dude was a murdering abusive fucker who ruined eleven’s life? why did the show try to make him a tragic figure? why didn’t eleven vaporize this bitch’s ass?

Attached: B558B505-975D-4135-BA9D-4784A10DDF88.jpg (1200x675, 69.04K)

FAGGOT TWIST WRITTEN BY FAGGOTS FOR FAGGOTS!!!!!!

Attached: mindfags are pathetic.jpg (1126x870, 148.29K)

kino

Attached: 1625935974319.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

Its literally not nigger. All the gates had the red glow to them

Probably because some fucked up father daughter relationship is at the core of the dynamic, but 11 didn't console him the way he wanted to in the end. He was still denied some redemption or comfort moment

Can somone tell me I’m scarwed

Attached: 6D831B0E-31A8-4CC8-AFC8-44621880E675.jpg (658x647, 83.86K)

Smoothbrain here, what happened to that plume of Upside Down dust that the Russians had?

It seemed so unlike any other upside-down thing we've seen. It looked the same as the dusty form of the Mindflayer; once they get back to the prison, I don't remember it being anywhere or acknowledged.

I'll keep saying this every time this is posted.
It's an optical illusion, it's just her legs.

Has someone done a write up of all the events symbolized in the Hellfire D&D game or will that not be reflected till ST5?

Attached: vecnalives.png (1010x500, 657.74K)