Hey Any Forums anons, do you have homosexuality in the army? We have it. Why? To humiliate...

Hey Any Forums anons, do you have homosexuality in the army? We have it. Why? To humiliate. this is not about love or pleasure, the goal is to destroy the identity of the soldier.
This is how we live, I'm lucky and they didn't rape me, but I don't know when my luck will end. When this happens, I will become a typical orc, not a human.
God save me from this.

Attached: IMG_20220908_100237_045.jpg (960x1280, 95.34K)

its ok things can be worse and i wake up everyday in a dead end job

ya it is pretty common for military memebers to be raped/have gay sex

Man the whole country is gay
>I will become a typical orc, not a human.
You are already one

Attached: за вдв.jpg (659x1024, 92.51K)

My handsome prince

Attached: 1662529344935153.jpg (400x400, 46.09K)

russia aint gay as the us ok we became gayer thane europe in one day

What are you trying to achieve

Imagine being 24/7 sorrounded by males 18 yo, all trying to get fit to pass physical exam and full of hormones.
Its pretty gay, i mean its the gayest scenario i could think of besides a bodybuilding gym or being a firefighter

Anyway
During the service, I met one cute twink, there are very few of them in the army, they usually evade the army in every way, but this one was unlucky and here we are together in this terrible place.
A girl is waiting for me at home, I have known her almost all my life, but to be honest, this guy is more pleasant for me. When everyone smokes after eating, we stand aside and talk nicely about life, he has big blue eyes and freckles on his cheeks, and plump lips, I often share sweets with him that my friends send me. The soldier's diet is very poor in terms of taste sensations.
Not to say that I want sex with him, I just want to be with him and take care of him until we leave this place. I hope it's not homosexuality.

>WE ARE TOTALLY STRAIGHT GUYS LOOK THERE ARE NO GAYS HERE

Attached: moscovite boi.webm (540x960, 791.24K)

How lovely. We need more of these guys, they are the treasure of our nation

Бaмп

sure why not
real treasure

Attached: two gothic lolita crossdressers shooting heroin.webm (464x848, 2.97M)

i thought russia was better than america

I wish we didn't because then I could just say I'm gay to dodge a draft. Now I'll have to switch genders, hopefully just on papers, because for some reason women still don't have to die for the motherland.

All this to say you're fags

Russia has never been better than America, sis

I always thought Russians were super homophobic outside of Moscow?

i want to be somewhere away from goyslop and degens

are you fucking serious man?

Attached: go back.gif (245x245, 1.12M)

Russia is completely homophobic, not only outside of Moscow. But we have had homosexuality since ancient times, and in order for these two extremes to coexist, we came up with something, we consider a passive to be gay, and the one who fucks a passive is not considered gay, he is completely heterosexual. That is, if you put a member in your friend, then he is considered gay, not you.

Is that Yuri Kuznetsov?

all of the russian flags in this thread are amerimutt glowies using a proxy btw, typical anglo jewish projection

>roman rules
top zozzle
I think most Americans have a similar cope thought
"Bisexual" for men who want to be straight and fuck dudes on the side

No, this is a picture of the creator of the thread, with his face covered up, I don't want to expose my face

They are but that doesn't change a thing

Attached: chechens.jpg (1301x732, 238.57K)

Truly The third Rome
I kneel!

At the same time, in Chechnya, a grenade is inserted into the mouth of homosexuals and blown up so that only lumps remain, and then the poor fellow is buried in a shoe box.
Horror with no end in sight

Yes, one crosdresser from tiktok describes whole country

Is that you kuz