Americans be like

>95k a year isn't much

Attached: 95k.jpg (1080x318, 42.1K)

and they have the AUDACITY to claim that suffering in the US of A is even a remote posibility

95k/yr is literally starvation tier outside of the thirdiest of shitholes in this country

In San Francisco you'll see guys making good incomes living in pods shared with several other people.

this country is full of scams and eveyrthing is expensive here atleast in your countries you have nice people nice cities and no fat women

cope

Americans are so spoiled that any minor inconvenience is a tragedy to them

>this country is full of scams and eveyrthing is expensive
This. At least self checkout at Walmart makes it very easy to save some money, if you know what I mean.

yeah i dont use walmart i use publix because i dont want to see fat creatures and white trash people
the meme about us having easy is fucking stupid

most Ive ever made was 35k a year and that was because I live(d) at home

In some places it really isn't. Easily can spend half of that on rent alone. Just a high cost of living in places because companies/landlords can just get away with charging that much.

>umm sweaty, you have to live in the city shoebox apartment with $7000/mo rent for all the city hustle and buy all the subscription services you will never use
>what are you, some country pumpkin?

Attached: soy coffee face.webm (640x358, 1.91M)

It's country bumpkin not pumpkin.

my brother makes over 100 grand and he lives in a tiny house in a working class neighborhood in a flyover state

Does he have good savings at least?

not sure but I'd think he would be putting extra money toward his mortgage

You live in Florida, it's impossible for you not to see fat white trash people, fat nigs and goblinos faggot

crazy how some americans pay like 4k/month for a 1 roomer apartment

i see less of them at publix
i wish i lived in your country

That is a true non-delusional statement in a few places.
>Bay Area
>LA metro
>NYC
that's about it

canada would probably be a good alternative, that way you don't have to learn my irrelevant language.

canadian housing is worse lmao

wtf fr? hm does it cost there

and in some places it's unironically not believe it or not. having 95k/yr in NYC is basically having the bare essentials

rent is like $2,600/mo, then you have your transportation fees, food is absurdly expensive, so on and so forth

basically america housing but slightly more expensive
thank god i live in jacksonville a awful city with awful people

A million dollars or close to that in Vancouver.

Although he's right the fact of the matter is most Americans are terrible with money and finance. It wouldn't surprise me if less than 10% maybe even 5% of Americans have any level of finanical literacy