How hard is it to connect with women and have sex with them in your country?

how hard is it to connect with women and have sex with them in your country?

Virtually impossible in the united states. any interaction with women is looked down upon, you will be seen as a rapist / creep / pedophile by the people around you. is it also like this in your country?

Attached: 1662539805065086.jpg (702x619, 76.86K)

honestly you might as well leave america i hate it here this place fucking sucks

Hello, I'm a slutty American woman and this is not true. Sounds like you need to work on your technique or looks. It's only looked down upon if you look like a creepy mfker. Just be a pal.

>post tits warning

>you will be seen as a rapist / creep / pedophile by the people around you.
Naw man you're just ugly and autistic. Any Forums can help you solve one of those two problems.

>you will be seen as a rapist / creep / pedophile by the people around you IF you are ugly
Fixed

same here, it is a huge taboo to talk to women and heterophobia is out of control. Nowadays faggots have more rights than heterosexuals.

What does having different colored eyes have to do with it

In 30 years I've only managed to get a kiss and a boob squeeze.

are you actually a woman?
how do you meet guys

most people are stupid and boring so I imagine if you're in that camp it will actually be easier for you

otherwise you must be a psychopath

just gotta watch the latest capeshit and disney+

same but im 27

this except im 26 and never kissed a girl or touched boobs

>how hard is it to connect with women and have sex
not that hard really, all you got to do is put your penis in her vagina and then you're connected and having sex

Connecting got feasible for me.
But how the fuck initiate sex?

I can not imagine a women liking me.

Attached: FTUKKB_WQAI-hJQ.jpg (851x652, 55K)

I think it will be difficult to connect with women if you want sex too much. Everything about you will be molded to whatever action or words you think are most likely to get you sex. Cant connect like that.

Just be yourself.

Easy as fuck. I'm a 170cm gnome and still getting laid regularly with fairly goodlooking girls, so maybe it's because in Finland we do have the easiest women or that they see some attractive qualities in me. I guess getting laid for nignogs or pajeets would be a harder task - i've only seen the lower quality women hanging around those fellas.

I am an indian. how do i fuck guys like you

Attached: 1657426597537.jpg (1280x960, 320.7K)

Attached: tinder stats.png (478x595, 207.36K)

>pedophile
Umm user, where are you interacting with women? I agree that it is nearly impossible to do if you are not really attractive or even worse a sperg, but don't think that would be used unless you're hanging out somewhere you shouldn't be user.

>is it also like this in your country?
Yes, but much worse. Only megachads are allowed to cold approach.
Where it is more acceptable to cold approach is in nightclubs where everyone is intoxicated beyond measure. And if you're not at least very drunk, you'll be seen as a creep
Or maybe you're always seen as a creep, but don't notice or care when drunk

Negroe imma slice you with a rusty razer

Honestly, i don't know. If i'd be you, i'd try to find a cute indian girl without too much hair and stick with that.
This eternal decadence with all these worthless pieces of pussy and meat is kinda pointless after a while. It's like wanking with a body with all the extra hassle to do with social norms and getting to know someone (while knowing almost 100% surely beforehand, you are not gonna end up in any meaningful relationship afterwards).
So i'd say, try dating. Grow some balls and get rich or something. Prefer your own kind, i guess you'll get some bonus points in US for the same ethnicity, i honestly don't have a clue how it works there.