There are people on this board who work blue collar, retail, or restaurant jobs

>there are people on this board who work blue collar, retail, or restaurant jobs
No one gives a fuck about your opinion on anything. You should've studied harder in school if you wanted to be heard by others.

Attached: 1634764517161.png (722x714, 193.92K)

;_;

fuck you. good luck getting your car repaired at the shop.

t. socially inept STEM autist

Boomer mentality. I stand in solidarity with my service industry friends because I've been there, and it's shit work.

absolutely truth based

this

I worked in a warehouse for 5 years before breaking into tech and I will use my manual labor muscles to suplex retarded NEETs like OP and crush their skulls

> I SCAM GRANNIES ON THE PHONE ALL DAY IM IMPPRTANT

>FUCK essential jobs

Attached: 1662138030018819.jpg (460x460, 23.44K)

I will never wage slave in blue collar shit
>Tradies who thought they would be making tech school money
>Tradies who are proud of being tradies
>Tradies always in shitty mood and sore back/knees
Feel bad for these wagies who were poor and fell for scams. Then again blue collar people are the worst people ever so they deserve it .

NEETs are the most detached from reality imo. Also the most annoyingly forceful of their retarded opinions too.

I have worked both blue and white collar jobs. They each have their benefits and drawbacks, but NEITHER of them trumps neeting.
I no longer slave in brown shit

Attached: 1546699441850.gif (400x300, 101.49K)

Can you retards just shut the fuck up and not be narcistic, mentally ill pieces of shit for 4 seconds? God, I hate this fucking shithole.

Then leave, you stupid retarded braindead fucking redditor. Nobody likes you here either

>there are people on this board who work

Attached: 1658683529877796.png (1280x720, 701.59K)

some of the smartest people ive found (on the internet) are working blue collar jobs
a couple work at restaurants, one of them is fluent in latin and had read p much all the major roman authors and medieval latin works like boethius and the vulgate, hes currently learning ancient greek and reading those works
and ofc hes well read in english lit as well
his poetry is some of the best stuff ive read
hes unironically better read than like 90% of classics professors and has much more interesting things to say than them

another one is an electrician whose extremely well versed in literature, particularly american lit pre ww2 mostly like 19th century stuff
hes also an extremely skilled photographer

someone at a restaurant i worked at once was a philosophy graduate and hes since moved on to work for the cia

I work for money, not to be acknowledged by some retard on the internet

Did a tradie fuck your mom?

Cope.
Blue collars pride world wide!

Attached: Без названия331_20220824213629.png (1437x1080, 265.49K)

Zitto chud

>there are people on this board who paid for higher education
Look at them! Look at them and laugh!

>there are people
;o

Sad. Imagine leaving the house and every person you happen to come upon is judged by whatever figment your imagination decided to throw at you. Absolutely fucked for some poof that doesn't even exist in real life to tell other people "that no one gives a fuck about your opinion".