India WTF?

>lost to Pakistan, a country devastated by floods with no money
>lost to Sri Lanka, a country in political turmoil with no money
>lost to Afghanistan, a country with a poverty rate of 80%, where 50% of their country is starving, after 20 years of occupation with no money

I thought Indians loved cricket and was good at it? What happened?

Attached: cricket.png (487x677, 376.18K)

Cricket is a relegion in this country. We absolutely love cricket, but the reservation for lower caste players makes it impossible to put up a world class team

kek

>the geopolitics of a country determines how good the elite can play retarded baseball

Attached: 4cd.gif (498x280, 1.02M)

I legitimately cannot fathom how India can be this bad at sports with so many people.

>Cricket is a relegion in this country
lmao

we are not a country filled with closeted faggot chuds?

Closeted chuds are good at sports?
I don't know what you're trying to say here friend

>Cricket is a relegion in this country
Consider atheisnlm

yeah sports is a excuse to drink and show violence to release their homosexual arousals watching fit men bump and touch each other

>> to us, my specially abled countrymen instead seethe at us 170526823
Most of them aren't even trying. My state of 25 million people does almost as much as the remaining 1375 million. We would actually be fairly decent if we were a seperate country. Imagine how much worse the stats would be for the rest of them

Attached: desa mei des haryana.jpg (4096x3946, 1.56M)

Because we're poor, cricket is an exception everything else is considered an hobby as kids not something anyone would take as a serious career.

Why do you always seethe so hard it's so pathetic

I am not saying Indians are good at sports, quite the opposite

Attached: Cropped_Image_20220908_102026.png (1080x2225, 975.58K)

>muh lower caste
i just cant help but laugh at these retards

It's entertainment, and I think you're projecting.
Russians are fairly poor, and they do well. Same with Kenya in track sports. Plus China is still at around 10k gdp per capita, and keeps pace with the rest (granted that's boosted by government efforts, but still).
Is there just no places for recreational sports?

kys

Interesting pic. I noticed those 2 provinces are the most northern ones in India.

So aside from kashmir, punjabis/haryananese are like the whitest people in India or retain the most indo european admixture?

that's right. we are also smarter taller stronger less smellier large handed big dicked big brained whitest and wittiest people in the country.

Attached: 1662613241740.png (1400x1114, 472.91K)

Makes sense I guess.
I'm half Punjabi and have pretty pale skin

that's right. we have to find and marry white girls so we can clean the 25% indian genes in our dna.
best of luck bro, i hope to emigrate and get a germanic wife too lol. all the best

Because Russian, Chinese have since the days of cold war taken sports very seriously. On the other hand in India sports is seen as something only kids are supposed to do for fun. Also Kenya is elite and track and field but they're also lacking in other sports, we were ahead of them in the medal table in last commonwealth games even after losing shooting and archery which used to be our main games.