You ever just feel like not showing up to work thats sadly not a luxury for me but i know europeans get a shitload of...

you ever just feel like not showing up to work thats sadly not a luxury for me but i know europeans get a shitload of vacation days and sick days

Attached: dsodasoda.gif (480x270, 481.63K)

>averageschooldayinamerica.gif

Yes I used to feel like that, but I'm an independent contractor now so if I really don't feel like it I don't have to.
Moving to another country will not solve your issues, everyone has their troubles.

We don't "get" them. Trade unions fought for that right. You could have the same if you unionized your ass

i am stuck working at a bar as a bar tender i am tired of people i only get sunday and money off

yeah most americans are too stupid for that i would gladly join a union if i could

>You could have the same if you unionized your ass

We have more important issues to fight for like black elves and black targaryans

Marx bless communism. We get a month of paid vacation a year, paid sick leaves, about 10 days off at the start of every year, a day off on the 31st of december, and holiday displacement - if a holiday falls on the weekend it gets shifted to the nearest friday or monday so you get an extra day off anyway.

i wish we had that in the us everyone here works more than anyone else

I also get an extra day off for every 4 hours of overtime work or when I work on the weekend. Those days off are "stored" and I can take them any day I want and even stack them together to get a mini vacation.

nice i wanna live in russia lmao

I don't see any problems with moving here. Open up a taco place, or a hot dog stand. Use the novelty of it being done by an actual American. Add some Zs and Vs to the interior for some social points and you're all set.

>you ever just feel like not showing up to work
yea i dont show up to work, everyday of the week, but i still get paid

Attached: pepe.jpg (750x712, 218.54K)

aight bet how would it actually cost me to do that i might get it done

I offen feel like not showing up for work, like every day
But I guess it's my german wörkwörkwörk genes that won't allow me to miss a day at work
I never called in sick the last 10 years and often won't even use all of my vacation days

Also I watch YouTube videos about my job when I'm at home

Attached: tcElt8-gyndDzedozGHRovEieALQQezZer5A5ZhEN7I.png (600x521, 231.43K)

>you ever just feel like not showing up to work
Yes, every day. And I haven't gone in 11 years.

what is your job

Attached: 1661795666418102.jpg (575x609, 52.81K)

>use all of my vacation days

How? I'm forced to take them by my boss. If i don't schedule, he won't pay them to me, and will jsut schedule vacations days without my consent

do you like your work but not your environment?

You probably just need some time off from your job. Maybe a vacation.

I used to fantasize daily about just leaving work in the middle of the day, driving off into the sunset as far as I could go and just killing myself when I ran out of money.

Never did it though... Shame.

>get married and have kids
>wife is a cunt and I hate her now
>would rather be at work now
>fantasize about being a traveling salesman that has to sleep in hotel rooms out of state