Apparently Syrians in Turkey are holding huge protests and decided to not to work from the 12th of the month to the...

Apparently Syrians in Turkey are holding huge protests and decided to not to work from the 12th of the month to the 17th of the month.

Turks are scared of it lmao, their economy will collapse. They will see the though if you tell them

Attached: D3A5FFCF-217A-42A4-BDC5-BB7FFDB4BDE7.png (1024x683, 7.17K)

I hope economy collapse so they can seek their fortune elsewhere

I hope economy collapses so they try their chances in Europe I heard Germany has good economy.

Attached: 1633211375646.png (772x1029, 722.58K)

They won’t, they’re Turkish now

wow The Syrian immigrants are vocal about the new work condition and they are not happy.

See they’re Turkish now. Erdogan is giving them all citizenships already

what erdoan gave will gone with erdogan
after he is voted out all citizenships will be cancelled

as if that matters
when you hop one border you can easily hop two or three borders
no sane syrian would stay here and suffer 150 euros a month when they can move just one country and earn 3times
This is why almost every syrian here wants to get out, they save money for their next escape attempt.

citizenship does not make you Turkish mann citizenships given like offering kids candy, taken like candy too ;)

What are they protesting?

not enough eu aid

Lol

He don’t be voted out, he’ll win with those vote
Why do so many want to stay in Turkey then? They have lives there now. You cannot take that away.
Too bad chud, your government disagrees :) syrians are here to stay

Lmfao no

>Syrians becoming rebellious
>Kurds getting uppity always
>Greeks flexing their muscles
>NATO and America getting antsy
>Elections coming up
it's over... isn't it Erdogan sisters?

Attached: Turkish.jpg (1080x719, 64.07K)

I'm serious
The amount of eu bucks they get is insane.
And they get it right next to poor fucking turks.

Like there was this one school in a very poor part of istanbul, bunch of syrians-turks-kurds and some delagets from eu aid blabla came with toys-coats and shit but they gave them to only 15 of the syrians. Imagine bunch of bitter roachlets and kurdlets miring the syrian kids crayons. Recipe for disaster.

when will there be syrian celebrities in turkey

Polls say otherwise. He is more unpopular than he was at 2019. And he lost istanbul and many major cities in 2019 elections.
>Why do so many want to stay in Turkey then?
They don't
Erdo did not legally made them citizens so their citizenship can be revoked at an instant, syrians know this too.
And turkey is a shithole no sane syrian wants to stay here when they can go the germoney. The only reason they stay here is because they are saving up for their next escape attempt. I met syriasn who were on their 6th, 7th attempts to gtfo.
lmao yes
do you think their citizenship has any legal basis? do you think turkey respects any kind of law? do you think turkey has not cancelled thousands of peoples citizenship before?
this is no anglo land. this is roach land. When erdo loses power so will syrians

do what? bomb turkey and get 80 million refugees to eu?

libya and syria made sure that no such thing will happen eu cannot hold if turkey becomes afghanistan

Why turks so chuddy and fucking disgustingly racist

We taken too much refugees in too little time as a country with no natural resources. Most of the racism is based on economics. Syrians are not a servile underclass doing the jobs turks do not want to do, syrians undercut turks in job market, in rent and so forth.

People who say this won't happen don't understand Turkey.
It's very Europeanized yes, but at its core it's a Middle Eastern country that values practicality over everything.
I've seen you make this post like a dozen times now.

yes we are racist turkey very bad for syrians ksa should take them all my ram

Haha yeah told this anecdote before
but I also got asked a dozen of times