America could've been a perfect paradise by now. But the chuds had to ruin everything

America could've been a perfect paradise by now. But the chuds had to ruin everything.

Attached: BD4F6EAE-B748-4FE4-B002-2589EBAEEEB1.jpg (750x722, 83.88K)

People just say shit and expect us to believe that. Nobody in my family thought we'd be living like rich Athenians. My grandparents were laborers, you don't automate bricklaying with computers.

that would have happened if the coastal cities hadn't become mini-nations with a never ending supply of poor workers.

Attached: pop-us-1790-2000.png (728x500, 37.31K)

I hope someone doesn't post the pic of a computerized bricklayer...

>you don't automate bricklaying with computers.
Not yet heheheh...

>Guess what happened instead?
Minimum wage didn't keep up with inflation so it's still worth hiring real people.

Oh yes you do

Most white collar workers do like 2 hours of actual work and then pretend to be busy the rest of the week. The actual amount of necessary labor performed is probably under 20 hours per person per week.

Industrial Revolution in its consequences...

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 92.76K)

It would probably be quite trivial to automate bricklaying nowadays. I wonder if it has been done already.

>RoadPrinter
SOVL

Instead we went full neoliberal and now everyone is poorer than the previous two generations

Bricklayer sisters not like this...

coastal cities have nothing to do with it, it's retards voting for republicans that strip away their rights. A phenomenon that predominantly occurs away from coastal cities in places like texas and kentucky.

Attached: reaganomics.jpg (1242x810, 193.62K)

This is the real crime of it, and the reason why working from home should be the norm for most white collar jobs.
While it's typically Republicans who are pretty anti-labor, it's not just them. It's whoever is in the pocket of the larger companies the most.

>lacking unspecified rights = economic stagnation and inequality
holy shit you're retarded, go to bed because school's tomorrow

>delete the internet
>delete cars

literally heaven. America would be #1 again.

Attached: ted kaczynski.jpg (640x948, 192.83K)

>It's whoever is in the pocket of the larger companies the most.

so, Republicans. Got it.

well, what happened instead?

Attached: 1639847170806.png (660x589, 41.37K)

> in 1960s they thought people would seek to maintain the same level of productivity by working less rather than just making more money for the same amount of work
geez how stupid were people back then?