In incel communities in the West there's a concept called the 5'2 Indian janitor

In incel communities in the West there's a concept called the 5'2 Indian janitor.
It means that no matter how much you try to improve, as a 5'2 Indian janitor you will always be at rock bottom. It's basically a phrase to say self-improvement is pointless.
I find it fallacious because most Indian janitors I've met have a wife and children and despite their inglorious situation are generally happy with their lot in life because they're family-oriented men.
Meanwhile, incels are bitter, angry and hateful.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4agyEFFKJTY?t=465
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Even if you are a 6 foot chad self improvement is worthless, normal people don't wake up and think oh geez time to do these basic things every teenager did. If it's at that point it's over.

>incels think that normal people don't try to make friends, get a better job, groom themselves, and worry about petty insecurities

grim

I wouldn't respect an Indian even if he were my CEO.

He could get a profession out of janiteering
Either way being a third worlder doesnt count because your parents and every senior person regularly tries to set you up with daughters to marry

They don't.
It just happens for them.

If you’re not fat and in America you’re already better than 80% of males.

Attached: 86085AC1-DA01-49DE-8940-C24B3D63A39D.jpg (800x582, 162.87K)

kys cumskin

he is talking about native indains you stupid mongrels

Well no, not really
I'm black pilled and self improvement is absolutely not pointless, I would argue it's essential for anybodies life
It's just delusional to believe in the lies peddled about self improvement as far as improving your dating prospects is concerned
Furthermore the whole dating coach shit is extremely harmful to people
Personally I don't think anyone should self improve for any reason besides themselves, doing it because you hope you'll get a girlfriend is ridiculous

This 5'2 balding Indian janitor you know likely got a wife because of the strict and traditional culture he grew up in which led a woman to think that she should lower her standards and settle for him, she was trying to not disappoint her parents and her dating prospects were likely very limited being an immigrant in Australia
youtu.be/4agyEFFKJTY?t=465

>he read that copypasta and fell for it
>NORMAL PEOPLE DONT WAKE UP AN-
shut the fuck up lol
there is no "normal" people. even those douchebag kids you knew in high school who were loud in gym and did sports still have quirks and flaws that they're insecure about

it's fucking retard logic and i hope i can change your mind as to why-

the theory is that normal people don't need to self improve so it's pointless right? well just because they do doesn't mean it's meaningless if you do. you could just as easily say "skinny people don't need to exercise to be skinny" well no shit, but if you're fat and workout you can into skinny too.

the thing about self improvement is that not only will you be able to achieve chad/normie status, but you'll also have the pride and confidence of knowing you crafted yourself into a better person

in high school i was a junkie and a fucking loser, and now im in japan studying a masters and i have a cute gf

it took years of exercise, acknowledging my flaws, therapy, trial and error, and i still make mistakes (my room is filthy, i stink sometimes) but i still am better off than if i just gave up.

t. failed normie on a seething cope

Based davido

never began for curry

>do all this life changing shit just to match the bare minimum a normalfag gets for free with absolutely zero effort
Beyond cucked, imagine playing a rigged game

Ok but the JBW theory is true here assuming you're dating a japanese girl
Furthermore the fact that you were a junkie and a 'fucking loser' doesn't say anything about how tall you are nor the shape of your cranium and mandible bones nor the width of your shoulders
These things determine how attractive you can be and you can't do anything to change it
Of course exercise is important, it makes you healthier and it helps you deal with stress
Losing weight is also good but ofc you have to be realistic about that and not assume that just because you were capable of doing it that everyone else is
Genetics is a big factor in it, so is your weight during your childhood
t. 21 bmi

Before anyone attacks me I meant biacromial width

Why point out indian then it isn't even a disability if everybody is also indian

>how tall you are nor the shape of your cranium and mandible bones nor the width of your shoulders
you will never feel the touch of a woman

>the average pajeet is an example of someone impossibly unatractive and miserable, a strawman firsties just cant imagine existing

Attached: 1635995220189.jpg (179x282, 7.7K)

Incels are boring, low iq, narcisistic, status obsessed, money hungry utter scum.
They don't have a wife like the indian janitor, because they don't want a wife, they want a mommy that also sucks their cocks while they play video games.
They want an instagram thot so they parade their them on the streets and get validation from other males. Sure they will whine about much they hate thogts and roasties, but if we could hack into their computers, and see their internet search history, there would be nothing but thots.
They are like this because their parents never slapped them while growing up, and always baught them everything they demanded.

Well I personally think I could if I decided to go down the betabux route but I have self respect so you're right
t. 5'4

height has nothing to do with it
i'm 6'2" but i get less play than my 5'7" friend - it's all about the mindset

native americans he is talking about.
avg indians is ceo of your company

10 years ago I has the social skills of a pineapple, an unhealthy attitude towards life, and no goals.
I know have goals/asperations, am working towards them, have a wealth of friends from all over the world and my home town, and even got a gf.
Faggots saying self-improvement is a pointless endeavor are just looking for excuses to give up, or sadists who enjoy demoralizing others.

Why are you guys so damn negative? This thread hurt to read.

Self-improvement helps both in physical and mental health. Holding yourself in higher esteem actually helps with women. I was a complete loser in high-school 10 years ago. Sure I'm not an absolute chad now but I still get girls, some who are way more attractive than I am.

These posts reek of depression and I hate knowing some of you live with these thoughts even though you occasionally call me faggot or leaf.

Attached: 1662396742284449.jpg (705x389, 23.93K)

I’m 28yo khv, 5’11, white, decent hair and not fat.

Based lmao
Got to grind that mindset bro
Nobody is saying self improvement is a pointless endeavour
OP is the one who characterised the incel community as thinking that it is which is just plain wrong

I know, my response was more aimed at the people responding defending the idea.

Ok the first poster in the thread is defending the idea

t. incel with no ambition
lol stay single faggot
i make a nice post to inspire others and you're so bitter that's sad

ty

if i was a bitch i wouldn't want the old me anyway. the added benefit is i feel better about myself. i had to work harder for it but that makes it all the sweeter

unironically no women care about your bone structure, idc whatever study you read from imright.com published by Chud M.D.

women unironically care more about personality and status and confidence

im 178cm, 77kg, balding but i wear a wig unironically, and i have an extremely feminine face, so im not exactly gigachad either, i look like a tired, alcoholic tranny. i have eye bags to a level you couldn't believe, my cock is average and i have horrible posture

what im saying is stop taking what you think is the "blackpill", and just learn how to make a cool image out of whatever you are

even if you're a 5'6" 200lb troll with a uni brow and no chin, there's fashion for you and there's a personality for you

this is going to sound extremely autistic what im about to say but image yourself as a character from a game or franchise, you know they'd make you cooler right? play up all your positives and all that

so do that but for yourself. theorize whatever way you could be interpreted as cool, and follow it, but you have to like it too

my style is way more suited for a shaved head, muscles and a beard and id look way cooler but i just don't like that