I posted a picture of myself in a faces of Any Forums thread and now this guy won't stop harassing me...

I posted a picture of myself in a faces of Any Forums thread and now this guy won't stop harassing me, he is creating fake profiles on Instagram and Facebook to make sexual advances on me. The only thing I know he claim to be Dutch, I don't know how he found my social media profiles.

Its there any way you guys can help me?

Attached: 1661744065885861.jpg (649x940, 102.97K)

>doxxes himself
>how could this be happening to me
Anyone who posts their face in those threads is a fucking moron

I posted in some of those before realizing how dumb that was. Thankfully I am ugly and got no attention.

Attached: 1582366403922.jpg (649x527, 66.46K)

Any Forums used to do this all the time. there was a group of actual fags that would find people like you. they would then find the posters family memebers on social media and would send them gay nudes telling them it was the poster.

why, WHY would you ever post a picture yourself here non?

Attached: 1236096015932.jpg (512x384, 32.57K)

Damn you'd look good after a cut

Pic related is not me, its the guy who is harassing me

>dutch
guy on your pic is, very visually, not dutch, he's probably larping as that guy too

then it probably is one of the gay from the Any Forums group

i think i recognize him from /soc/, probably catfishing that user too. you goofed lad, let it go and hope they give up.

nypa faggot

are you the Brazilian tranny?

I’ll never post pics of myself on this website lol.

You deserve to suffer for being retarded enough to post your face on here. Seriously what were you thinking??

Pics like this make me wish it was 2004 again.

>Pic related is not me, its the guy who is harassing me
hes hot

why he's harrasing you bro? are you a tranny?

>I posted a picture of myself in a faces of Any Forums thread
You deserve it dumb retard

No, I'm straight, and that makes things worst

i post pics of myself here sometimes. you guys are way too paranoid. i don't have social media and i remove exit data so what's the issue? if you got tracked down, you probably gave the same pic you posted to those jews over at facebook

I want to see if ur hot or not

bruh wtf why foreign white ppl are looking for brazilian brown people i thought they disgusted with brazilian traditional skincolor but im just projecting you are pardo so fuck it lol

we like big ass

i dont have social media either, but ive seen my own pics posted by other people

Yes all that means is that they save them and repost them so what

they will bully you until you kys

this. Just don't post photos that you've posted on social medias and remove exif data from the pic