TURKISH WOMEN BEAT UP PAKI AND AFGANI RAPISTS

Turkish women are literally beating up Afghani and Pakis for trying to rape them while European women would let the Afghanis rape them then give them money for raping them

video:
twitter.com/caglanediyor/status/1548375835328950275

Attached: Afghani gets BEAT UP.jpg (1243x975, 269.18K)

He looks like fucking Jon Kortajarena, I'm sure he would be able to get sexo sexo sexo con mujeras turcas just by talking with them lmao

beyond based. Beat his ass up and took a picture of him to show the world. holy based. Turks really are our brothers and sisters

Attached: rapist brown gets exposed.png (556x936, 705.32K)

Why does that rapefugee look like a typical tiktok zoomer fuckboy? How are these illiterate afghanis getting the money to dress like that?

Why do you support so much turkey, you """greek"""

they didn't beat him up THOUGH

oh no ummah bros not like this

Problem Paki? When will you stop flooding Paris? You don't even speak french.

Everyone can sympathize with the Turks here.

astagfirullah

Attached: 19282921.jpg (1731x4472, 1.18M)

he looks like a typical shitskin tho see i like turkey? what am i supposed to hate them? I have an ethnic greek muslim friend and ethnic turk orthodox friend, I know it must confuse you negrophile brain that we can be friends and even have the same religion
she slapped him like 5x

Mieux que toi sale fdp danglois de mes deux
No wonder its mutt hours.

Attached: FXzxcIFVsAU8ghV.jpg (675x900, 99.93K)

>negrophile brain
Look at you supporting the fucking muslims holy shit you aint making sense.

supporting? what??? anyways you just proved my point negrophile, go have fun with your Christian nbugnus and your muslim nafris

sir.. we are sorry sir. Please our FOBS can't control their sexual lust. Please sir, we are not all like this. I swear it

in Canada you're probably all doctors and shit but if you're too close to Pakistan it's game over you will show bob and vag

as much as i hate pajitoids, the guy probably just let her hit him lol
she definitely had a mob of guys behind him to be so confident .also no proofs. women are notorious liars for attention.

Attached: 1640823407444.png (498x498, 57.83K)

why does he have his tongue out like that?

he was on video and in a crowded city, if he hit back he would have been lynched

exactly my point, virtually a mob at his throat...

he very well could have been a random guy and everyone would jump the afghans

> a typical shitskin

a shade darker than the average turk and maybe 2 shades darker than the typical greek