Once I removed all females from my life I got significantly happier. I became more at peace. Life got better

Once I removed all females from my life I got significantly happier. I became more at peace. Life got better.

Buddhists are right. All suffering really does come from desire. Does this happen in your country?

Attached: 3867512423.jpg (400x400, 21.63K)

Yes, I'm in my 30s and I decided to take a break from women this year. So far it's going pretty great, a lot of time saved from thinking, talking or chasing those horrible animals.

No, and buddhists are wrong

I never cared for women, family is full of divorces

Very comfy. I'll just wait till a roastie comes over and just use her as an incubator so I can focus on my children

It sucks their vaginas are attached to heads that talk

This will obviously never happen.
Your lineage ends with you.

don't remove your mom from your life user, she loves you and only wants good things for you

why are we all so jaded? both sexes?

I would like to find a quiet and reserved 6/10 and I will cherish her.

sex robots and VR will be here soon, just hang in their bro

t. mad roastie

Chuds may not be the most intelligent species, but they by far are the best at sniffing out bullshit and refusing to participate in it. The modern sexual market is an absolute joke and a shitfest - not worthy of my participation.

>itt: people grow up around mentally ill people and are surprised when they stop having a relationship with them

>best at sniffing out bullshit and refusing to participate in it.
Sounds like a skill someone reasonably intelligent is good at
Retard

Intelligence is a multi-faceted trait, with several different aspects going into making an "intelligent" person. Most smart people might be good at sniffing out bullshit, but not all bullshit sniffers will be smart people.
Looks like you are the retard here

Illusion from the begining

no female friends in the first place and your life has been at peace incredibly. your ocean never gets rough.

admit it.

Attached: 06000-endlessloveep1uglycriers.png (1136x640, 392.47K)

>Intelligence is a multi-faceted trait, with several different aspects going into making an "intelligent" person.
No it’s not. Multiple intelligences is not a real framework backed by empirical data. It was a reactionary cope by Gardner after The Bell Curve came out. IQ, as it’s actually known, is fairly one dimensional (I.e, if you’re good at some task heavily dependent on g then you will also be good at another task dependent on g).

Incelity, the thread.

>IQ = Intelligence
Kek, so you actually ARE retarded.

>I would like to find a quiet and reserved 6/10 and I will cherish her.
Good luck finding that m8

i gave up on women because i cant compete with other males. and seeing the women completely ignore me just hurt, so i just abandoned that part of life. its painful, but i found happiness in masturbating to ladyboys.

Gay

>buddhists are wrong
How so?