I've never been in a fist fight

i've never been in a fist fight

Attached: cc9.png (657x527, 13.38K)

I was in one like every week up until the age of 15.
Don't know how I'd hold myself these days though.

Square up pussy, your in one

Attached: 28c.png (680x656, 125.2K)

Pretty overrated. Nice to take a full blown punch once in your life so you realise you're not made of glass but that's about it

NO stay away, he is my fren, I protec

Attached: residue.jpg (1280x582, 74.23K)

Memorable fights are after 15.

broke a kid's nose my senior year, he got kicked out a month later for threatening to shoot up a synagogue

15? Uh sweaty? You mean 3 P.M.?

One time my mom told me I punch like my dad but I've never even met my dad before?

Attached: 1560654426009.jpg (313x161, 7.61K)

Same, there was some guy at school I took the piss out of once and he didn't have a reputation for being hard or anything like that, and he punched me seriously, but not painfully, and i just kinda stood there surprised he would do that, looking at him, til he walked away. That was the closest I ever got lmao

my latest """fight""" was pushing drunkard who kept asking me what street do I live on
he fell.

Me too, user.
I want to experience punching someone in the face as hard as I can.

I abuse my dog if that counts.

least moorish spaniard

i was the one who started it

Wat for fren?

I haven't been in a fight since I was 10. This in spite of me having anger issues

Attached: 601.jpg (657x527, 31.99K)

Not in that sense, I mean I hit him.

yes i am familar with the word abuse and its synonyms

Makes sense since you're a Murrimutt.

seguro?

Attached: A275DEA9-2E86-44DD-96B1-8AE247165ADB.jpg (1242x2208, 156.61K)

>irascible monkey's trips:checked

Attached: 164151311zc.png (924x938, 341.2K)

he was a douchebag,i tried to be friendly and he started to bitching

I see. So you are a violent monkey?

Dios mío... El taco burrito

I'm not a coward I've just never been tested, I like to think that if I was I would pass.
Look at the tested and think "There but for the grace go I"
Might be a coward, I'm afraid of what I might find out

yeah with people who are a piece of shit? sure iam, some people need correction

>argie
>starting a fight
No shit retard, you fucking argies are genuinely the negros of latin america

encontre el guiri jjjj

I know that you think you are very manly user, but your cunt will never be civilized with that kind of mindset.

I don't know if manlet rage induced guy throwing a punch, missing and me knocking him out counts

me too

I was always crying after a fist fight (in elementary and middle school, until 7th grade). I didn't have much fights but whenever it happened i couldn't stop my eyes from getting watery and was starting crying (even after winning)

Fag

I understand that user. I cried after a fight once, even though I wasn't hurt or afraid. It just happened.

its nice in tutorial country

That's America or any first world country as a woman

sure, you guys no even have to deal with shitty people and even have to punch anyone

I have to deal with FUCKING argies online and we have bogans, it's pretty grim

Why are you framing it like it's a bad thing? Do you WANT to be in a fight?

Attached: 60_year_old_asian_boomer_bull_knocks_out_white_faggot_caught_molesting_children.webm (400x710, 2.97M)

I've never been in a physical fight

The worst thing about two men/boys getting into a fight where they don't really mean to kill each other, is how they will often befriend each other afterwards. It's disgusting that the loser should accept his place in a hierarchy like that. Nature is fucking evil.

thats my point, tutorial cunt

>brazil
Yeah I guess for you it's more shoot outs in the favela

Did you just watch Fight Club or something?

did that too

probably 200 times but not recently

Imagine, if you will for a moment, not being Australian, and having to deal with Australians online. It's a grim world.