Is it true that firsties dont drink milk everyday unless it's for coffee? wtf firsties?

is it true that firsties dont drink milk everyday unless it's for coffee? wtf firsties?

Attached: pepe_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqxd6mE-wTeGVGuwm-JJ_6XW4UQhgP5Pp_zZXINN-uhlA.jpg (800x500, 22.46K)

Check'd.

Attached: 1662394351131927.png (657x527, 178.71K)

I don't like coffee

i'm 5'5" and drink 6 liters of 3% milk a day

how much do you fart

>i'm 5'5" and drink 6 liters of 3% milk a day
Pls be a petite girl who is preggers

Attached: drunk_too_much_milk_by_alisagromova_dez7464-fullview.jpg (1280x1281, 120.55K)

No. Swedes and Finns drink a lot of milk

GOMAD x2?
Impressive

Attached: 1655160928053.png (267x296, 126.24K)

im 110 pounds and beat this guy who can bench 200 who is 6'3" in arm wrestle

thanks

>short arms have multiple force by leverage
thanks for today's physics lesson, class dissmissed

yeah and they make other excuses than this. Your is more muh science. Their is, nothing cause i love their EGOs crushed.

i think you have hypercalcemia bud all that milk is affecting your ability to form sentences

i kneel
how big are your tits lmao

Yeah man.They get so fuckin salty that a guy 50 pounds less is beating them in muh arm wrestle. Its like stacy not getting chad. I live for this shit. I dont even challenge them. They are drunk retards who challenege me. Stay mad

any 5'6" farmer can beat tall people. Stay seething. will never stop drinking goat milk, cow milk, buffalo milk.

i walk 6 hours a day.

Attached: IMG_20220907_210531.jpg (4160x3120, 1.13M)

do you eat fiber or do you just constantly leak shit from your rear

dietary calcium prevents hypercalcemia bc of some feedback mechanism between blood calcium and intracellular calcium that i dont fully understand t bh
you basically cant get too much dietary calcium from just milk

I'm a grown adult. Milk is for children.

i eat lentils. sigh. stop trying to study me. cu ck

do you drink whole milk or lowfat
also do you drink the normal goyslop milk or some fancy small farm grass fed shit
im a huge milk advocate the most i ever did was a half gallon a day but it was making me too fat (i also gain a fuck ton of muscle so i didnt look bad, but still too much fat is not good)

Not everyone is lack toes and toddler ants retard.

I get so fuckin mad bro. People judge me for drinking so much milk. On Any Forums, at work, in real life. My dumb schizophrenic mom. Only my dad tells me to drink more milk

You won't find a Nordic meal without milk next to it.
I drink minimum 2 liters per day.

Attached: Milk.jpg (2344x7325, 1.92M)