/desi/

Christian women of India edition

Attached: 296081457_492056575963986_6558331077836195909_n.jpg (1080x1346, 302.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

all-nationz.com/archives/1080470196.html
reddit.com/r/CrazyFuckingVideos/comments/x8i5kf/people_in_mumbai_trying_to_board_a_train/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks like your average black woman

Finished Dishonored lads. Pondering about whether I should play DMC or Darks Souls trilogy next

get a hobby that makes you money

I already make hundreds of dollars a month.

prove it

how about you suck my fat cock?

there's no way to prove it. I literally have nothing to do with the money I earn. I just keep it stashed in my bank and sometimes go out to eat. I don't like asking my parents for money, so I worked hard and got a gig and it's been a pretty stable source of income for a couple years. Besides I just started college and even if I someday stop doing what I do I could very easily get 30k-ish BDT(way less than what I get right now) from tutoring kids which are more than available by flaunting my uni's name around since it's kinda the big cheese of the country. I did buy most of the things I own with my own money: my laptop, phone, tablet, kbm etc and right now I'm saving up a couple thousand dollars to get a major PC upgrade

other source I can't show but got 180 USD there too this month alone :^)

Attached: 90 days.jpg (460x221, 12.2K)

Paypal's not available in Bangladesh FYI. I do have a work-around for it though and all my income is through paypal. I could post a screencap of my earnings but with how easily editable it is, would it really suffice as a source? (still made more than you in three months)

she could have been very beautiful and still delightfully thick if she simply stopped eating the shitty processed slop and PUFA and instead ate copious amounts of high quality ice cream.

my eyes are like a radar now. DIAGNOSIS:
>FATTY LIVER DISEASE
>VITAMIN A DEFICIENCY
>VITAMIN B DEFICIENCY
>SSRI ABUSE

you can't judge a woman's body like that incel

Attached: 296001395_719834149116041_1079777760513166812_n.jpg (1080x1351, 292.24K)

I am simply saddened by the wasted potential. I can see the possibility of beauty in her.

Unfortunately she has internalized the false dichotomy that to be beautiful you need to be skinny and deny yourself delicious food and burn yourself out with intense exercise, and sees it as an attack on her being, when it's all much simpler...

A true Architect could save her...

(unfortunately, for some inane reason I cannot fathom my IP range has been banned from posting images for YEARS now, and no jannie has fixed it. just imagine a png of pierce brosnan)

I am going to colonize her and make her fatter

poondia ahahah

all-nationz.com/archives/1080470196.html
dont think jap boomers know how caste system works

Good morning, Sirs.

Wtf is that thing

a low caste person

reddit.com/r/CrazyFuckingVideos/comments/x8i5kf/people_in_mumbai_trying_to_board_a_train/

>wake up babe, weekly racist thread against indians just arrived

seriously though Any Forums cumskins have made poo in the loo too popular even mods allow it now. its over

>take you poo to the loo
>7 updoodts

i hate plebbit soo much

>act uncivilised
>people call you uncivilised
>why are people insulting us saar

go back lungi