Do you have "meds" in your cunt? Here we have italians and spaniards

Do you have "meds" in your cunt? Here we have italians and spaniards.
They live in the capital

They look like vidrel.

Attached: Sateo (1).webm (320x568, 1.6M)

manliest porteƱos

nice shorts!! i like that you can see the shape of their testicles when they squat

Imagine crushing their shitskinned sodomite skulls.

>italians

Attached: IMG_20220906_090728.jpg (1080x1250, 303.31K)

T.S.D.

>tf
We are shitskins too

Northernmost french are not really related to southernmost french genetically. They are closer to bongs, dutch and even danes

Yes we have meds and NO I will NOT be taking them

Attached: 1661893970193236.png (750x740, 458.52K)

Imagine thinking the norf souf difference meme is real in 2023
We look the same

If you look like the "people" in OP, you don't belong in France but in a mass grave.

I'm not a sissy

There is a difference but it's irrelevant here because the only people who look like the "people" in OP, be it in southern or northern France, are recent immigrants.

We are brown and belong to the Mediterranean race

You literally have the samples online and up to test it yourself lmao, all the countries with a "south is brown north is white" meme are actually right, northeast italians are more related to austrians than they are to calabrians, bretons are almost identical to british, northern french in general more related to NW europeans than they are to french over the spanish or italian frontier. Tough and north italians french resemble spaniards, south italians are related to greeks and levantines

they look like they're having fun

yes that's true, calabrians don't have any north african dna unlike northeast italians

Attached: 193819378917.png (685x853, 34.11K)

Attached: 1662062905469055.webm (576x1112, 2.47M)

Having a French flag doesn't make you a spokesman for the entire French race Ahmed. If you're brown in France, then you're of recent immigrant extraction. It's that simple.

t.errone

We live in a swarthy country, Antoine
I'm 100% French

c.ope

whatever the case is north french are more related to NW europeans than they are to southern french, let alone actual southern europeans

Attached: french.png (339x628, 25.72K)

Cringe, you're only saying this because you want France to belong with brown meds when we're a pariah country by definition. You're probably one of those French circlejerkers on /med/.
The truth is that you can go as far south as Poitiers and the locals would look like hyperboreans in Italy.

We belong with meds, we look greek and roman af
Why do you hate your medness?