Imagine the sounds from the anglo when they pronounce that

Imagine the sounds from the anglo when they pronounce that

Hehehehehaha

Attached: Anglo in loo.jpg (752x423, 53.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/18YCqLoWoHoN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PrĂȘt a Manger means 'ready to eat' and refers to how posh southern girls are ready to eat some BBC
Northern girls prefer Preggs for their BBC needs

i sincerely hope god will bless me by allowing me to witness the eradication of the french language

We despise you too dont ever come here.

believe me, i would never dream of such

Tell that to the hordes of mutts dirting the landscapes.

I remember pronouncing this correctly around my friends and getting laughed at for it. Why are my people so insufferable sometimes

>let me tell you about your country

voca.ro/18YCqLoWoHoN
you're welcome

What are you on absolute retard i aint talking about your country

i have seen very few mutts irl, contrary to what you seem to think americans are like

>Dont come here mutt you might dirt the landscapes
>Respond with let me tell you about your country greentext
How on earth can you be that much of a disabled retard ?

i just explained this here . im not sure what you dont understand. maybe its an esl thing. i will never learn your language btw

Attached: fr.png (739x647, 477.48K)

I think your iq has touched the ground and your arrogance the roof.

that is a wonderful argument, pierre

You cant even use memes properly kid lmao

i am not a kid, and you have still presented no argument

You amerimutt kids have no shame nor honor, you exposed how you didnt lurk before posting and yet you dont go hide yourself in the closet like youre supposed to, this is really reddit now.

another unfounded claim. ive been on the site since 2014 and on the board since 2017. i nearly always lurk, but making a frenchie seethe is something i can hardly pass up. i dont want to hear from a frenchman of all people about honor

>i dont want to hear from a frenchman of all people about honor
Then show us you have some left, because you fucked up pretty badly, show your guts if you really have some.

>Then show us you have some left
i dont owe you anything
>because you fucked up pretty badly
you have yet to successfully argue this
>show your guts if you really have some
im not sure what this would entail

>you have yet to successfully argue this
Since tou seem genuinely retarded let me ask you what did i say about your country ??? Ah yeah, nothing.

Its French. French is a waste of time

as already explained in , you seem to think of americans as mutts. i suggest working on both your english skills and your reading comprehension

brett ah mang-err

Lmao they come here, i witness them, iny country, how on earth is it me telling you about yours absolute mongrel lol, do you really have no shame left ? Just corps with no souls exposing their retardness on mongoloid baskets ? Werid ah