/brit/

ORANGED.COM edition

Attached: 74EBD0EA-112C-4146-96E5-C5FD70996DD1.jpg (2497x1674, 1.09M)

I want to thank Lord Ponsomby for scheming against Argentina and Brazil, which resulted in my country being independent from those massive shitholes

His face is is nice and round. I will sit on it! Orangutang rimjob??? Well... okay... if you insist mr monkers... *Plop*

OH!

Attached: 34dedl.jpg (614x406, 78.91K)

If we are to have a black PM one day I'd prefer it to be James Cleverly desu

big monkey looks more human than this nordic potato face abomination on the left

Why are you thinking about shtiskin PMs when you've just dodged a bullet?

Attached: Liz Truss & shitskin.png (2319x800, 2.51M)

Nah, just reinforced our isolation while they continued to import immigrants. We’ll never be indoctrinated by the boot licking shite. So governments don’t even try anymore. They don’t even care about us anymore. And that’s a good thing

Because it's pretty much inevitable at this point. Truss has literally only appointed non-whites to her great offices of state.
Boris did it before her too, but with Truss this marks the first time in history there's no white men in any of those positions.
Pic rel, David Cameron discussing how he continued the Blair project, and the reason why the current Tory party is full of talentless opportunist hacks like Truss.

Attached: oc3kpf6chfm91.png (1604x1313, 291.21K)

Why the fuck do you keep shilling for James Cleverly?
Are you James Cleverly?

Throught rishi would try to make a comeback

dont want any of these tory cuntbags in charge

Life has presented me with so many opportunities at love, but each time my weakness of character and social ineptitude has left me empty-hearted

It's obvious these people only care about being reelected to keep their wealth. I like knowing what's going on in the world but cba w/ most political bs

Uruguay is rightful Paraguayan land

it's all so tiresome

Attached: 566446.jpg (1283x1928, 164.78K)

>downvoted

Attached: 1636563581325.jpg (680x407, 43.51K)

just create the nation of Guaynia already

They are jokes, but they're not fully innocent jokes either. Britain is increasingly reviled by over-online Americans on either end of the political spectrum.

yeah?

yeah its really strange

Why would left wing Americans hate us when our right wing (which are terrible) are further to the left than the democrats

>brits be like TOO HOT TOO COLD

How do you know its Americans specifically?

I just do
You don't see canadians or australians doing it

genuinely reckon malaponte still posts here