What channels do you most often watch on the English speaking sphere of YouTube?

For history I watch Ancient Americas, Geo History, Epimetheus, Histocrat, Fortress of Lugh, Useful Charts and the Fall of Civilization podcast mainly. When I'm bored I watch some small unique channels like Internet Pitstop, Internet Impact, The Vile Eye, and Masaman. Bigger entertainment and curiosity channels I watch include AVGN (although having watched almost all of his old videos his new ones seem lame now, I might stop watching him), Internet Historian, Nexpo and Wendigoon. For movie reviews and discussions about them it's mainly YourMovieSucks although he's a right wing faggot and I hate him. For Any Forums related stuff it's bald and bankrupt, shiey, Andjew Binsky, Asianometry, dharma speaks (because I've been interested in Hinduism ever since I started interacting with Pajeets on here) and a shitton more of travel blogs and essay channels. I also watch incel channels like Gerbert Johnson, Wheat Waffles, BlackpillTv, Lookmax, Tails, etc.

Attached: 620e69b1d05dfca5dcdec4af316f6b68.jpg (400x400, 15.33K)

Also I forgot to mention I watch QOVES studios for relevant knowledge on beauty and fashion.

Attached: wosnsoznaoznaoznaoz.jpg (553x554, 21.25K)

Huey Lewis and the News Vevo, Phil Collins Vevo and Robert Palmer Vevo

Now that's some refined taste...

Attached: dd993deb22fdc226b6d32185320af6fa.jpg (1440x1431, 174.96K)

Is this a pasta?

dr todd grande

Whitney Houston's "The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, dignity.

music channel, history channel and other

>t. Paradox player

paradrones are far too low iq to appreciate precolumbian history

I watch nothing but english yotubbbe

What makes YMS right wing? He always annoyed me for being smug and passive aggressive. Most YouTubers who have rat him have bad stories, too.

I was just joking around because he fits the archetype of the libertarian pedophile sometimes. He actually shows support to a lot of lefty policies.

I watch only Robert Sepher because I'm enlightened

Attached: 1642130301524.png (1106x1012, 973.35K)

He defends bestiality and believes animals can consent. He discusses it on his gaming channel.

Reddit

their early work was a little too.. "new wave" for my taste

Gabriel traveler
Bald and bankrupt
Rick Steves
Random travel vlogs honestly

Used to watch tails, incelTV the back in the day

Thanks for the history YouTubers bro. My favourite channel is Mechagamezilla/The Infinite Review and for lit matters Gregory B Sadler and Leaf by Leaf

The BBC channel has some great documentaries