DUDE you’ve never had a chopped cheese...

>DUDE you’ve never had a chopped cheese? it’s when a random pajeet at a corner store chops up a burger and puts a kraft sinhle on it and then put all that into a shitty bun with some basic lettuce and tomato! it’s the best bro aha only in new york!!

Attached: 4B3EE1F6-642D-4213-A6AB-58B92180FE2E.jpg (950x985, 100.26K)

do canadians ever go 40 minutes without talking about america

deadass my guy, just sounds like a shitty, inferior philly cheesesteak

bro its not called a corner store, its a bodega okay?? GOD you're so flyover

CANT FORGET THE BEV EITHER, THE OCKY WAY

mexico mogs them pretty hard as a neighbor

I made chopped cheese but with pita bread
Its really good though

I love my latam brothers but it's clear your either delusional or a Chicano

what mix of ground beef?

i think its fluoride

its just a cheeseburger with the patty chopped up

they must have high functionioning autism

it's some minor thing that they can latch onto and tout to their friends/family and it somehow negates the fact that they pay $2300 per month for a 1bdrm apartment

i have never heard of chopped cheese before this moment and i live in new york

The only "people" that say this type of shit are dumb implants, almost as dumb as you OP. Chop cheese was just a regular ass menu item, nobody considered it a new york delicacy or whatever until some journalist fartsniffers came along and wrote some articles about how they found some sort of "hidden gem" or some shit.
And now every white girl Parsons student who lives in a $3k/mo studio in midtown raves about it on their tiktok page named "AshleyInNYC"
Nobody except them calls it a bodega either. Fuck off

Attached: 1553470407810.jpg (1024x862, 95.59K)

Yankee with a brim!!

>steppe nomads know semiobscure american internet references
what a time to be alive

>semiobscure
nigga it's spammed all over youtube

Quick while you're here is samarkand cool?

a canadian from bc told me their culture is basically just talking about all the ways their different from america

nah bc is all about mountains, first nations and asian peoples billionaire money

if you're getting chopped cheeses from pajeets and not hispanics in NYC then that's not a chopped cheese my guy. You shouldnt be buying sandwiches from pajeets in general either

Lol