7 months until he's back yeed bros

Attached: 81614-1-169-lg.jpg (768x431, 48.11K)

requesting the gore baby yoda webm

It's going to he about BLM, isn't it?

Giving him back to the Mandalorian was a mistake. That part of the story was over, and they should have moved on without him. He will no longer be viewed as a helpless child, but instead as a mute pet or comedy sidekick.

>Reva saved Grogu
>Reva appears on Mandalore
>Reva beats Mando
>Reva takes over Mandalore
>mfw Revas movies release 2025 in cinemas directed by Rian Johnson

Is he going to get a love scene or what, this time around?

He will come out as gay in the next season

He's only in his 60's, you monster.

They could have waited till the end of Season 3 to reunite him with Din Djarin. Guess They weren't willing to take the risk since Grogu is pretty much the main draw.

I can't believe people don't call out to the idiocy the main characters and writers making a 4 year old who doesn't speak decide between getting shot at as a mandalorian or a jedi. This is assuming he understands what the hell armor and a lightsaber even do. Retarded show.

I find it kind of weird that they did set it up that way, so if they actually do anything sexual with the little freak they can just use this excuse. Strange base to cover right off the bat.

What's the joke here?

Attached: erpKzOwHT33UA1TN6n8VPZTh9CQLB3WCdzDcTU-Pn1Q.jpg (1080x705, 132.69K)

Also he takes forever to age because of how long he lives, reaching a realistic age to be doing whatever they want him to do is going to be like 50 years minimum.

I dunno, like 80% of the memes on here, i don't bother asking questions. They're not funny when you understand them either.

The real implication of his age is that the Mando will get exhausted from caring for an eternal infant.

When will Yaddle show up? I'm so surprised she's not there yet. Disney can use her to show us how stupid and incompetent Yoda was

He cute.

Baby Lives Matter

The joke is they built their store on the spot where the show ceased to be about bounty hunting.

>the show ceased to be about bounty hunting.

What the hell are they even going to do with the show now? Just travel around the galaxy and explore social and sexual issues?

Okay but can someone explain why they keep calling him grogu?

They took a gamble and it paid off on retards watching a show as long as baby yoda pops up every once in a while and some blaster bolts go across the screen they'll think it's good.

Inb4 they make ch0nky yeed a thing