I just witnessed some guy stealing my Ukraine flag from my fence in the middle of the night

I just witnessed some guy stealing my Ukraine flag from my fence in the middle of the night.

Attached: 1662587785054246.jpg (240x240, 8.34K)

Pay my gas bill. What are you even good for?

>Force everyone around you to rely on russia for energy and shut down nuclear because 'muh nuclear bad'
>repeatedly get told that you're a fucking moron for doing it and that you'll regret it
>WTF UKRAINE HOW COULD YOU DO THIS
You're pathetic, I could understand france complaining about energy prices rising, but you? you have no right to complain about anything, you reap what you sow

Freeze to death I don't give a shit

He should have put a Russian flag, thats what you are

based holol trips

That Russian offensive is really kicking into high gear it seems

Fuck you. if your country would grow some balls and stop being a Russian cuck state maybe you could do your grandfathers proud

why didn't they listen to trump

Attached: russia.jpg (631x960, 109.34K)

Z

Attached: nigger.gif (550x400, 75.59K)

Z

Surrender to Russia and bring Zelenskyiv with you

I don't know what I expected posting this. I hate you all. Anyway, I hope the inflation effects you all heavily in a bad way. Keep whining. Good night

Just put a new one and put some barely visible razor blades on the stick.

KWAB

>every German is in favor of shutting down nuclear reactors
>nevermind even the green party is taking actions to turn them back on, this never ever was a controversional topic
Stop shooting rockets at children

Is your country at war or what's wrong? No women around?

at this rate russia will be the one surrendering kek

get a gun and shot the beast, it should be easy in wartime, no?

At first I wondered why an adult would be unable to differentiate between individuals and countries but then I realized you're on puberty blockers and your parents went to jail for objecting

>keep two reactors running
>after a couple decades of closing reactors and committing to gas pipeline projects

It was me
Z

kek, yuropoors are such fucking redditor irl it's insane

witnessed

I sincerely hope you germans starve and freeze to death this winter.
You are a retarded species of 60s hippie Green energy utter morons, and you do not deserve to have security, basic amenities or a good future. You dirty, fucking sitzpinkling gutmensch

Do you live somewhere under Russian control or something?

they really are

Attached: european free speech.png (808x286, 55.23K)

>femdom head of state

What's that symbol on your flag?