The UK has dozens of Muslim tribunals judging British citizens

>The UK has dozens of Muslim tribunals judging British citizens
can it get grimmer?

Attached: baixa (11).png (600x82, 5.61K)

Bongs are the most cucked creatures in the world.

It's called freedom of religion you weird freak

no big deal, it's an arbitration court, it's in the name

Sharia law and British law completely crash with each other, don't you realize?

>be arbitration court
>make arbitrary decisions
makes sense desu

thots status PATROLLED
alcoholics DEAD
libtards OWNED
faggots STONED
Yep, im thinking BASED

No he doesn't because he's either LARPing for (you)s or he's a Welsh cuckold, sad either way really

not how that works

is there an irich/catholic arbitration tribunal too

We will know pure bliss once forced BBC rape becomes a sentence, imagine getting sentenced to 2 months of forced BBC rape... Unf~

UK Law takes precedence and these are basically courts that both parties must agree to use. even then any agreement is not legally enforcable if it contravenes UK law

they are often found useful however to help setlle issues between muslims without escalating to UK courts

two parties can settle disputes in any way you see fit as long as it doesn't contravene the laws of the land, common law mother fucker, do you practice it?

>issues between muslims
such as?

in a town near mine, a Muslim tribunal sentenced a girl to death because she had been unfaithful

divorce settlements, accusations of dishonesty and such the like

>in a town near mine, a Muslim tribunal sentenced a girl to death because she had been unfaithful
that would not be enforcable in the UK and anyone carrying that out would be put away for murder. disgusting they have done that though i do agree

lmao the same did rome with the jews

>though i do agree
????????
btw the girl was never killed, she was somehow rescued

I thought it was a joke, wtf bongs

Have they introduced sharia law yet to Bongistan?

can you see a law stopping usury ever being law in the UK lol i dont think so

i agree it is wrong to sentence someone to death for that. i dont support sharia law or defend it

>????????
he means that he agrees with you that it's disgusting

ameribros, nobody tell these guys about our tribal courts

oh ok
that's COMPLETELY different. They are the indigenous people of your territory, they have that right. The Muslims are occupiers in the UK.