New map of Europe just dropped

New map of Europe just dropped.

Attached: european ethnicity map.png (1592x1427, 108.25K)

Galicia is not M*d.

Attached: pepe crossed arms.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

Never seen a tiddlywing of the med in my life

Eastern Germany is not tr*nssexual

I know we're just a little blip on there (though we're the size of Wales), but yeah, the mapmaker's notion that we resemble the Albanians, Romanians, Bulgarians or even the Serbs more than the nations surrounding us has always struck me as particularly preposterous.

Hungarians are not slavs. Any slavs who tried to enter would get their cheeks clapped so hard they would avoid the area and that's why the southern slavs are separate.

>we speak a slavic language and share genetic relationship to the southern slavs
>but we are LE MED OK!

Attached: 1651156021624.png (722x1199, 412.59K)

they are the exact same people since ancient times, only the elites took over and imposed the hungarian laguage
they are the same as others around them

You are overestimating how "med" is spain
Spaniards and northern italians are easily the most westernnized southroons, spaniards become "paletos" (med culture) only arround the lower half

We are all paletos, especially in the north.

Basques are soy, catalonians are the epicenter of soy in spain, everything in a radious from them is western

You have no slavic neighbour

I meant we're more a Slavic people who spent 1100 years under German dominion, whereas all the others spent centuries under Muslim dominion. No Slovene not living by the Italian border would define himself as Med and Italian-like, it's Austria and Germany and to a smaller extent Czechia that defined us.

Koper looks italian tgough

Nobody considers Catalonia as part of the north.

Yeah, as I said, there's a region called Primorska in Slovenia, incl. Koper, Vipava, Nova Gorica and Tolmin, where the main cultural influences on the locals are more Italian than they are German, but once you get inland, it can get fucking cold, and though the local people of today appreciate pasta, pizza and prosciutto, they had no clue what any of those meant as recently as the 1970s. And neither can they play briscola.

Yes but it creates a soy epicenter connecting madrid, basque country and itself into a holy trininity of soy places

>didn't include Karelia

Attached: 1662248181671761.jpg (600x468, 99.04K)

kek

>slovenia gets called slavic
>oh no we are clearly austrian
>called some shit like Ivan Kovač
The eternal struggle

Fixed.

Attached: 45785768.png (1592x1427, 97.39K)

Put a blue dot on Mil*n

Hungarians are literally continental Croats speaking eskimo

Ivan is technically an antiquated name, the modern equivalent is Janez, but many boomers today still bear that name for panslavic and commie reasons.

>med
>south slav
both of those are nafris

Slavs also did the same in the balkans otherwise they would be genetically like poles

I'm sorry sissy, but you are med, your diaspora in south america show that as long you aren't close of germbots you reveal your real italic nature.

If that's the reasoning then fix south tyrol (would be an ugly border though)

>med nature

Yes, we have a lot of you here, i don't see much difference between your kind and the other eurofags desu

Attached: 1662314955375.webm (720x1280, 1.59M)

so these are the so called "Medbulls" 4chinners told me about...?

Cope