If you could change exactly 1 (ONE) thing related to ur cunt's history...

If you could change exactly 1 (ONE) thing related to ur cunt's history, what would you change and how do you think would your change affect the present?

Attached: comment_1608636010WJlaZJlGvfSE0Yvl6PGllz.jpg (974x1061, 289.86K)

No colonies. Simply extract as much resources as possible and fuck off out of there.

Nixons Ubi passes

you know what I'm gonna say

I have this feeling like American history would be dramatically better if Gore won in 2000.

No war in Iraq, competent handling of Afghanistan, maybe no 2008 recession or a milder one, no subsequent hyperpolarization and delegitimization of institutions.

I don't like your idea

No Slavery ever.

assassination of franz ferdinand has to be it i guess. Not just because it would prevent WW 1 (that war would break out under different pretenses sooner or later anyway) but because Franz Ferdinand actually understood and had reasonable views about reforming the empire in a way that it would survive into the 20th century.

>Simply extract as much resources as possible and fuck off out of there.
That's literally what you did in our timeline, retard. Brazil didn't even have a single University until the Portuguese Court was forced to move here. We also weren't allowed to have a printing press.

Letting Maximilian remain in power

The Hapsburgs' proscription of protestant practices in Slovenia. We'd be The Netherlands of the south rn.

Napoleon wins. The world is 99% the same but at least we don't speak *nglish.

I have this feeling like a lot of Eastern Europe would be first world if it weren't for being caught between the Germans, the Hapsburgs, and the Russians.

Don't care, didn't ask, not my problem, get fucked

The French win the colonial war against the Portuguese

The republican coup fails

The provisional government signs a peace treaty with Germany in 1917 and by doing so makes It much harder for Lenin and his pals to gain power.

Honorable mentions:

The USSR accepts the loss of the Eastern Bloc and gradually reforms into a social democratic state
The mongol invasion never happens
Serfdom is not reintroduced in the 17th century
The Godunov dynasty survives

I would prevent Emperor Dusan's premature death. Hopefully that would've given him enough time to stabilize the country and make sure the aristocrats stay in line during and after the succession. Without them chimping out, the Turks would've never had the opportunity to take control of the Balkans due to the power vacuum.

Attached: 1659482054696389.png (553x702, 166.43K)

President yuan shikai didn’t try to be a traditional chinese emperor instead he decided to establish a presidential dictatorship then make the first republic of China great.

WW2 wuz a nuclear war and already destroyed the whole world, it wuz Sinosphere vs the western allies and Russia.

I also wish this had happened.

The October Revolution was the single biggest mistake in history.

We would miscegenate with the natives and create a new race to rule America.

Attached: Cornplanter.jpg (661x800, 297.56K)

Peoples' Chartist revolution abolishes the m*narchy in 1848

I would save USSR to make Polish people seethe

Stay OUT of WW1. Could've remained a dominant economic and trade power, stepping into the markets formerly occupied by the devastated continental powers.

The objectively correct answer would be Germany winning WW1 by being allied with Britain. This would not only mean big Germany and no WW2, if done right it could prevent the russian revolution and maybe even Mao winning the chinese civil war

Attached: 1660933481902891.png (662x960, 1010.62K)

start forceful conversion and assimilation in 1000s when turks first arrived
tolerating minorities in the empire was a grave mistake