Only third world people want to move here to get welfare until the entire charade collapses. Either way...

Only third world people want to move here to get welfare until the entire charade collapses. Either way, this country has no future, I would rather be a barista in California than the dictator of Sweden.

Attached: 1644414149562.png (254x209, 59.71K)

tell me about it

if i was the dictator of Sweden i would execute all the swedes and brownshits and fill it with norwegians

How are you going to do that? And how would you rebuild the country? This country is probably irreparably damaged, and I'm not talking about the immigrants, they're just a symptom. We had severe problems decades before we had any notable amounts of them.

Almost makes me glad our parasitic bureaucracy and bloated public sector eats most of the money from our outrageously high taxes.
Imagine if we had money to give. And we're right next to Africa.

You hit the nail on the head Bobby

Come to New Zealand

come to america
all my int pals are welcome

>We had severe problems decades before
?

east asian here, sweden as a dark history and swedes judge people based on looks for naive people it's a nice looking place on the surface but underneath is all rotten to the core

can u be my paypal owo

Meanwhile, 27% of the Ukrainians who fled here want to stay. White, hardworking people, who don't complain. Females are cute. Maybe things are finally looking up.

Bro California is just as bad

Very decent assessment. I came to Norway from a third world shithole, just to get a citizenship. After I get it, I will simply move there. It is almost impossible now, as I cannot get into America with my worthless passport.

Attached: streching.jpg (679x557, 34.52K)

Good for you.

Where from thirdie bro

wow youre telling me when you poll people while thier homeland is an active war zone they want to stay??

>Only third world people want to move here to get welfare until the entire charade collapses.
Sverige woke up

it would just be mexico with the centracas

note that mexicans treat them like slaves which is why they come here

Doesn't matter. Getting my citizenship, and changing my name to an ethnic Norwegian name. I will sell my fake background story to Americans, and they will slurp it easily as they don't know anything about other countries.

Thanks. It sucks while it lasts, but I will surely succeed one day.

Attached: giga intellectual.jpg (1024x1200, 92.21K)

good, swedes are super arrogant and think they can lecture everyone on social topics
hope it all burns down

Non indigenous are leaving for their homes considering this winter

You have to go back