I just watched Schindler’s list and it was truly an eye opener

I just watched Schindler’s list and it was truly an eye opener.
I am going full liberal from now on.
does this happen in your country?

Attached: 8A63FEBF-993B-4DF8-BF00-8F6737567F0E.jpg (452x678, 70.32K)

Not really, but it is a beautiful and heartwrenching movie about an extremely sad event in our history.

Nigga at least do it for the pianist.

favorite comedy

it's pretty good for fiction

don’t say the N word you nazi

it was good for liam neeson and ralph finnes i think they were pretty good

kek

Attached: d84.jpg (640x428, 51.12K)

Why would your view change after watching that movie? It's the same shit you learn at school

Yes, long ago in middle school. Then i grew up and met these Chosen People™ and they lied, kvetched, and stole from me.

Japanese don't learn about anything bad the axis did during WW2

japan was part of the axis

I assume americans brainwashed them like the rest of europe, they are so pure

Yeah, that's my point. They don't learn anything bad their country did or get direct education about the holocaust.

That's universal. Even down here today we get a very watered down version of Apartheid and colonialism. The Boer Wars barely get a mention.

its not universal, germans learn about the war in the east, at least i am told

we also learn about british concentration camps for the boers

Can't believe this really fucking happened

Attached: 1656221551423.webm (720x404, 2.86M)

it's still happening inside occupied ukraine. glory to the heroes! russia will win Z

Never cared for it desu, and not even from a “never happened but it should have” place. Neeson, Finnes and Kingsley are some of my favourite actors and their performances were good but the film becomes almost comically absurd in its attempt to convince you that Nazi Germany was the most uniquely evil place in the history of humanity ever bar none, it ruins any and all attempts at genuinely moving points or moments and instead feels so overtly propagandist in nature it borders on unintentionally satirical (ironically this is the reverse of what the Starship Troopers movie did). Perhaps others may find more merit in it than I, though I’d be surprised if so

What kind of school did you go to?

Truth is stranger than fiction

public
it's common knowledge here

>it's still happening inside occupied ukraine. glory to the heroes! russia will win Z.
Bazed

Attached: IMG_20220305_010233_829.jpg (614x768, 110.89K)

Clearly at a high income area. I've got family on both the East and West coast, so I know you are talking garbage about it being public knowledge. Your education system is garbage.