What does your name mean?

What does your name mean?
It has meaning, right? Your parents didn't just "like the sound" like a toddler?

Attached: 1662513146455.png (1076x1079, 625.61K)

We already had this thread.

It's a relatively common biblical name. But yes they chose it because they liked the sound of it, i guess, not due to it's religious connotations.

My name is some old English name, I think it's from East Anglia.

Attached: 1662174768449426.jpg (531x531, 40.83K)

My name is Matthew.
Gift from God, which I consider myself unto humanity.

It randomly got deleted/pruned for some reason

Im named after a football player that played like shit but runned all match and broke other players legs to win. i love my country

Attached: d39b0fca6cf54865ff2c4cc552ed9739.jpg (400x571, 43.22K)

>Ivan (Cyrillic: Ивaн / Iвaн) is a Slavic male given name, connected with the variant of the Greek name Iōánnēs (English: John) from Hebrew יוֹחָנָן Yôḥānnān meaning 'God is gracious'. It is associated worldwide with Slavic countries. The earliest person known to bear the name was Bulgarian tsar Ivan Vladislav.

yes it has meaning, but i had to google it

My name was chosen to keep my initials the same as my father's and brother's
Fucking stupid
And yet if I was born a girl they wouldnt have done it

Old Testament. faithful, whole-hearted, bold, or brave. I’m literally a huge coward

Stone red of the oak

My name means big eyes. They aren't even that big now like when I was a baby so this name is meaningless

Arab names
>muhammad
>hamad
>hamdan
>mahmoud
>hamada
>abdulhamid

Will + helmet

Western names:
>John
>Juan
>Jean
>Johann
>Gian
>Joao
>Jan
>Sean

shut the fuck up larpcunt

My first name is Dozer, it's short for bulldozer

They chose it because my grandfather had it and in turn he had it because his grandfather had it
It's a biblical name

I don't know how far it goes, but probably a while considering said name is the name of the village's patron saint

Mine means victory of the people, I like it very much.

We know, Tesla.

Mine means Warrior of Peace, but nobody knows about the etymology so it's worthless

Do you you have any names that don’t have an M, except for Abdullah and its variants?

"FOREVER RULER"

But I don't rule shit.

Name doesn't mean shit, actions do

One Graced by God; Who is Like God?, Son of Lake Land

Famous warrior